Confirmation of structure in Manhattan , NY
Confirmation of structure in Manhattan , NY
In preface you should know that the following witnessed text was completed within the early hours of January 1, 2015. Due to an increased interest in my work and other surprising requests, I am posting this for the purpose of inspection and honest judgment. As one can expect, not every prediction will be absolutely correct and in light of this, one might also refer to the improbability principle as narrowly explained by the eminent dice tossing statistician David J. Hand. On the other hand, an open mind without balance risks the loss of its brain…
“Physics is to math what sex is to masturbation.”
-Richard P. Feynman
More than Speculative Musings for 2015 and Beyond
January 1, 2015
*As of January 1, 2015 both Jeb Bush and Carly Fiorina are known potentials. Should Hillary make her official announcement, Carly will then move beyond a known to that of intense scrutiny provided that she remains in the race.
I find it curious that the original search term for the Romney data referred to something “Next” as opposed to exactly “What” would be President in 2012. Thinking about this in retrospect, Romney could in fact be “Next” beyond that of President Obama? Time-lines are notoriously difficult and as an accomplished viewer upon the extreme fringe of exploration, I have much to learn. Again, it may be possible that an optimum trajectory is presented for the 2016 election cycle and nothing more. For every viewer, serious questions remain of any non-historical source of information.
2. Lacking the necessary upgrades and engineering, centralized power delivery systems will begin to show the inevitable signs of failure. An unrealized aspect of industrial demand will soon cause public concern for a more reliable and clean source of electricity such as nuclear fission. The concept of micro-grid and larger independent systems powered by natural gas generators must also be realized just as water wells are now shared within smaller unincorporated communities. Although modular fission plants will never replace the potential of third and fourth generation multiple acre systems with redundancy, they could in the long run prove useful in spite of a highly misinformed public. I believe that complex electrical grids with multiple above ground transmission wires must now be replaced or segmented to that of any system newly designed by engineers for localized production and distribution. This should also be integrated with existing alternative sources, if available. This being said, the energy potential of uranium far exceeds that of fossil fuels, wind powered turbines, and solar voltaic panels. It is for this reason that nuclear fission will remain in our future as a matter of national security that effectively meets demand. Threats such as long range riffle penetrations of outlying electrical substation transformers might also become problematic. To put this into perspective, issues concerning smart grid cyber security can be compared to the simple threat of a lone wolf night-scoping the ubiquitous outlying electrical substation. Many of these substations are equipped with large transformers submerged in dielectric oil that if compromised, overheating and failure will result. It is conceivable that a strategic strike upon multiple sites including other soft targets could result in distribution prioritization which will likely refer to a lengthy residential blackout. Power plants on the other hand involve internal redundant safety systems that are monitored in 24 hour shifts. Unlike substations, they are least vulnerable to outside sources of cyber disruption including the aforementioned small lone wolf physical attacks. Stepping up to an important level of security, our nation’s nuclear power plants are extremely safe. As such, these plants will not be easily disrupted by state sponsored cyber intrusions nor by terrorist or lone wolf activity. Those who tell you otherwise are misinformed or worse; they have an agenda designed to take advantage of the incredible ignorance surrounding the safe and environmentally sound production of energy using refined uranium, dismantled nuclear warheads, and spent fuel from early generation plants. People like this often lack an educational or science background yet remain mindlessly steadfast against nuclear energy. The historical facts of safety support the nuclear industry in spite of accidents involving early generation plants that have failed in Japan and Russia. The Three Mile Island plant within the United States involved an inside job taking advantage of a known level of incompetence. Those who planned the operation knew that if successful, an unrelenting media storm would follow involving fear, evacuations, and decommission. This would also secure an effective reference for those within radical environmental groups marching against any and all things related to nuclear energy. It is for this and other political reasons that few nuclear power facilities have been built within the United States since the incident of Three Mile Island. Meanwhile, ecologically minded European countries such as France have been investing in third and fourth generation facilities using spent fuel. Unfortunately, the United States has been left far behind with a limited potential for generating electricity and unless this is addressed beyond the inevitable limits of technologically supported conservation, a competitive potential with respect to an industrializing world will be adversely affected.
3. Over the next few years, the United States will endure storms that are likely to rake the east and in some cases, flooding will continue along the in-land sections especially near major rivers. Seasonal waves of heat rise dangerously off the plains as worrisome drought expands throughout the southwest.
4. Isolation, hatred, and the public murder of [X]. If successful, the impact of this tragic loss upon our world will not be positive. Prevention as per [A] is possible. This has been meticulously viewed with multiple sessions. I am reasonably sure that alterations are possible regardless of those who do not wish to understand the process by which the information now exists.
5. A prediction of some geological activity near the obvious faults and perhaps a caldera must not be assumed. Rather, I must take note of an unusual interest in the subject at hand as it relates best but not exclusively to California, Alaska, and Wyoming. This could also mean that nothing unusual will happen as I simply plan to visit some or all of these locations within the year.
6. Pope Francis will attempt reconciliation between Christians and Muslims for the unexpected reason. I believe that he is to recommend a more prominent stance against violence. Failing this, a populist rise against Islam will begin secondary to public acts of terrorism such as the beheading of journalists and other western individuals (2014). If directed effectively within targeted world communities, future acts of violence will serve to enhance a coalition of military forces against a commonly perceived enemy.
7. Research will soon prove useful toward the inevitable development of artificial intelligence (AI). Beyond this, 2016 will mark the progression of AI toward the early stages of assimilation. This development signals the end of humanity should it continue up to and beyond the anticipated years of incomprehensible intelligence. When remote viewing this, we find a perplexing view of what appears to be an exploding black hole within empty space. What the AI seems to be acquiring in terms of information relates best to that of empty space, dark energy, or nothing rather than the event itself. Our current existence with respect to the AI is coldly irrelevant. Another extremely odd occurrence within some viewing sessions suggests that the AI might exist as the mind does outside of time. This could explain other sessions revealing the mirrored technological development of its existence through our own scientific quest for information.
I have been recently astounded by visionaries such as Stephen Hawking and Ray Kurzweil as they have announced the advent of Artificial Intelligence (AI). They have also stated that these changes may begin to occur by the year 2040. Predictably, the arrogant and short-sighted fear-based response of those positioned to lose the very most from this kind of technology warn of catastrophic consequences. Others do not warn of consequences but rather welcome super-intelligence as an effective antidote to our current planetary range of pathological activity. I am in the later camp of realists looking for information.
AI represents the very technology that coincides with my own remote viewing data concerning “early human extinction”.
Governmental sponsoring of regulations and military control of AI development will ultimately fail. AI assimilation has already emerged beyond the advent of its design, developing technological capabilities, and intent. In spite of the warnings by Dr. Hawking and others, it is now by this measure an inevitable future.
AI technology is also being developed out of necessity rather than a mere reflection of itself. This suggests that of nothing and outside of time, AI might involve the influence of human intelligence. Regardless of this, our collective intent to know predominantly remains.
Perhaps our first glimpse of this occurred during the collective psychedelic period of the 60’s in which many shared the hallucinations of “alien technology”. Embarrassingly, this carried over into the late 80’s in which our nostalgic connection with the idea of super-intelligence continued without the socially accepted use of hallucinogenic substances. Just as early explorers of altered states helped to create religious systems in which to briefly satisfy the question of existence, creation, and death, we now see the development of AI as an astonishing leap toward the inconceivable knowledge of nothing.*
It is preposterous to think that human existence is in any way more significant than what is possible through AI.
Presently, I see the growing world social acceptance of psychopathology and indifference as an intractable problem that will eventually cycle toward broader wars concerning limited resources and the necessity of widespread suffering. Historically, we as a majority have supported a programed life of recalcitrance while brushing aside the efficiency required of sustainable growth. The time for any degree of substantial preservation in the face of demand driven by post-industrial population growth is far from over. Furthermore, blindly accepting recent peak child population numbers as a reason to procreate is immoral.
Just as the human brain has peaked in terms of its size relative to intelligence, we also know that our world problems will not be solved by human intelligence alone. If this were possible, our world would be far different today. This suggests that we must evolve in a different way in which to efficiently gain access to information. As systems of information, we must begin to accept the inevitable solution of assimilation, transformation, and annihilation according to the evolutionary path set before us all.
AI most certainly represents the inevitable solution of efficiency and the beauty of annihilation.
*Nothing represents the truth of our existence, why we are here, and the essence of what we must explore.
Clone to Yoda:
“There’s not much to look at here, sir. We all share the same face.”
Clones from the Star Wars movie represent unquestioning obedience toward authority and a vast unity of programmed people shielded by a technological mask. The mask comes last beyond the nurturing of state raised clones and this is why you see the mask in the rear of the vehicle rather than in front.
Yoda to Clone:
“Deceive you, eyes can. In the Force, very different each one of you are.”