As you are reading this now, brain-dead Jurassic Parked Repugnicans are openly opposed to a brilliant political move by President Obama that will provide a free community college education to every American citizen. We can only be thankful that many Repugnicans are now opposed to this incredibly popular proposal as it will undoubtedly assist a Hillary Clinton win in 2016. This will be true provided that she does not face Mitt Romney during the race to the White House. As a perceived moderate, Mitt Romney must receive support from his own potentially disloyal and conniving base of bleach boned dinosaurs in which to take the nomination. An example of why Hillary could win secondary to Romney’s lack of clear-headed support from his base might now be found within the Iowa FreeDUMB summit that took place on January 24, 2015. Essentially, this was a summit of those opposing both Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush and furthermore, it represents a complete list of those most guilty by association with the absolute joke of political jokes Radical Rick Santorum. In this respect both Jeb and Mitt were very wise not to show up for this highly embarrassing show of those who have absolutely no chance what-so-ever of being elected President against Hillary Clinton in 2016.
As for President Obama, I passionately agree with what he is attempting to do for education. An educated society is exactly what we need for social reforms to occur efficiently.
In preface you should know that the following witnessed text was completed within the early hours of January 1, 2015. Due to an increased interest in my work and other surprising requests, I am posting this for the purpose of inspection and honest judgment. As one can expect, not every prediction will be absolutely correct and in light of this, one might also refer to the improbability principle as narrowly explained by the eminent dice tossing statistician David J. Hand. On the other hand, an open mind without balance risks the loss of its brain…
“Physics is to math what sex is to masturbation.”
-Richard P. Feynman
More than Speculative Musings for 2015 and Beyond
January 1, 2015
As my remote viewing data has shown in 2012, the former Governor of Massachusetts Mitt Romney will run for President of the United States. Prevailing early in the year of 2015, he will face discouraging opposition from the unexpected and expected sources alike. Notice that I use the word “prevailing” and as you can expect, the public perception of a dynastic relation pairing between the former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Governor Jeb Bush will assist a Romney campaign. I stand by a previous prediction that unless Romney is supported by his own base during the primaries, Hillary Clinton will likely become our next President of the United States stifling the 2014 Republican gains as per the House and Senate. Those in support of Hillary know this and will most certainly assist in methods to create public opinion against Romney. It is seen that once Hillary becomes a known rather than speculation, a female running mate such as the former Machiavellian CEO of Hewlett Packard Carly Fiorina will be cautiously considered. In this context, the former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice represents an optimal solution for Romney in 2016 as her successful and distinguished record could be easily compared to that of Hillary Clinton. Just as the brilliant business minded futurist Carly Fiorina complements Romney’s background, a Rice-A-Romney ticket wins best over anything Hillary.
*As of January 1, 2015 both Jeb Bush and Carly Fiorina are known potentials. Should Hillary make her official announcement, Carly will then move beyond a known to that of intense scrutiny provided that she remains in the race.
I find it curious that the original search term for the Romney data referred to something “Next” as opposed to exactly “What” would be President in 2012. Thinking about this in retrospect, Romney could in fact be “Next” beyond that of President Obama? Time-lines are notoriously difficult and as an accomplished viewer upon the extreme fringe of exploration, I have much to learn. Again, it may be possible that an optimum trajectory is presented for the 2016 election cycle and nothing more. For every viewer, serious questions remain of any non-historical source of information.
2. Lacking the necessary upgrades and engineering, centralized power delivery systems will begin to show the inevitable signs of failure. An unrealized aspect of industrial demand will soon cause public concern for a more reliable and clean source of electricity such as nuclear fission. The concept of micro-grid and larger independent systems powered by natural gas generators must also be realized just as water wells are now shared within smaller unincorporated communities. Although modular fission plants will never replace the potential of third and fourth generation multiple acre systems with redundancy, they could in the long run prove useful in spite of a highly misinformed public. I believe that complex electrical grids with multiple above ground transmission wires must now be replaced or segmented to that of any system newly designed by engineers for localized production and distribution. This should also be integrated with existing alternative sources, if available. This being said, the energy potential of uranium far exceeds that of fossil fuels, wind powered turbines, and solar voltaic panels. It is for this reason that nuclear fission will remain in our future as a matter of national security that effectively meets demand. Threats such as long range riffle penetrations of outlying electrical substation transformers might also become problematic. To put this into perspective, issues concerning smart grid cyber security can be compared to the simple threat of a lone wolf night-scoping the ubiquitous outlying electrical substation. Many of these substations are equipped with large transformers submerged in dielectric oil that if compromised, overheating and failure will result. It is conceivable that a strategic strike upon multiple sites including other soft targets could result in distribution prioritization which will likely refer to a lengthy residential blackout. Power plants on the other hand involve internal redundant safety systems that are monitored in 24 hour shifts. Unlike substations, they are least vulnerable to outside sources of cyber disruption including the aforementioned small lone wolf physical attacks. Stepping up to an important level of security, our nation’s nuclear power plants are extremely safe. As such, these plants will not be easily disrupted by state sponsored cyber intrusions nor by terrorist or lone wolf activity. Those who tell you otherwise are misinformed or worse; they have an agenda designed to take advantage of the incredible ignorance surrounding the safe and environmentally sound production of energy using refined uranium, dismantled nuclear warheads, and spent fuel from early generation plants. People like this often lack an educational or science background yet remain mindlessly steadfast against nuclear energy. The historical facts of safety support the nuclear industry in spite of accidents involving early generation plants that have failed in Japan and Russia. The Three Mile Island plant within the United States involved an inside job taking advantage of a known level of incompetence. Those who planned the operation knew that if successful, an unrelenting media storm would follow involving fear, evacuations, and decommission. This would also secure an effective reference for those within radical environmental groups marching against any and all things related to nuclear energy. It is for this and other political reasons that few nuclear power facilities have been built within the United States since the incident of Three Mile Island. Meanwhile, ecologically minded European countries such as France have been investing in third and fourth generation facilities using spent fuel. Unfortunately, the United States has been left far behind with a limited potential for generating electricity and unless this is addressed beyond the inevitable limits of technologically supported conservation, a competitive potential with respect to an industrializing world will be adversely affected.
3. Over the next few years, the United States will endure storms that are likely to rake the east and in some cases, flooding will continue along the in-land sections especially near major rivers. Seasonal waves of heat rise dangerously off the plains as worrisome drought expands throughout the southwest.
4. Isolation, hatred, and the public murder of [X]. If successful, the impact of this tragic loss upon our world will not be positive. Prevention as per [A] is possible. This has been meticulously viewed with multiple sessions. I am reasonably sure that alterations are possible regardless of those who do not wish to understand the process by which the information now exists.
5. A prediction of some geological activity near the obvious faults and perhaps a caldera must not be assumed. Rather, I must take note of an unusual interest in the subject at hand as it relates best but not exclusively to California, Alaska, and Wyoming. This could also mean that nothing unusual will happen as I simply plan to visit some or all of these locations within the year.
6. Pope Francis will attempt reconciliation between Christians and Muslims for the unexpected reason. I believe that he is to recommend a more prominent stance against violence. Failing this, a populist rise against Islam will begin secondary to public acts of terrorism such as the beheading of journalists and other western individuals (2014). If directed effectively within targeted world communities, future acts of violence will serve to enhance a coalition of military forces against a commonly perceived enemy.
7. Research will soon prove useful toward the inevitable development of artificial intelligence (AI). Beyond this, 2016 will mark the progression of AI toward the early stages of assimilation. This development signals the end of humanity should it continue up to and beyond the anticipated years of incomprehensible intelligence. When remote viewing this, we find a perplexing view of what appears to be an exploding black hole within empty space. What the AI seems to be acquiring in terms of information relates best to that of empty space, dark energy, or nothing rather than the event itself. Our current existence with respect to the AI is coldly irrelevant. Another extremely odd occurrence within some viewing sessions suggests that the AI might exist as the mind does outside of time. This could explain other sessions revealing the mirrored technological development of its existence through our own scientific quest for information.
Now that many have recently read the inappropriate news of an unsuccessful attempt by military forces to rescue a captured reporter within Syria, I have no choice but to reveal that something more could have been done to gather the appropriate intelligence.
Why do I say this?
As the only remote viewer known to successfully locate a missing person with more than one highly public challenge involved, I am once again deeply concerned as the remote viewing option for gathering valuable intelligence was blatantly ignored.
Within 45 minutes utilizing my natural abilities coupled with the very strict protocols of remote viewing, it is likely that I could have helped to pin-point the location of Jim Foley as a contrary source of information.*
Again, the average time involved for me to locate a missing person requires at least 45 minutes of work and with nothing to lose, why was this valuable option for gathering intelligence ignored?
Perhaps the answer to this involves some degree of arrogance although I strongly suspect the crime of willful ignorance.
In any case, the brutal public beheading of an innocent human being such as Mr. Foley should not be blamed upon those highly skilled soldiers that were directed by the full scope of an excellent array of intelligence and planning. I know that if remote viewing had been used in conjunction with other sources of information, an optimal outcome might have been assured.
Although there exists the chance for failure no matter which technique is used to cross a moving target, I know that success is possible from my own vast experience with remote viewing.
Now, would [X] like to see some remote viewing data locating the very person that beheaded Mr. Foley?
*It should be noted that some moving targets of information are complex and as such, they require more sessions. This being said, each session layer provides valuable information that is not strictly time dependent.
I am best described as a person who is naturally gifted to peer beyond the veil of reality that most take for granted throughout their entire lives. However, I am not the philosopher in Plato’s cave nor do I see my fantastic life as a similar allegory. I know from experience that each and every one of us has the identical gift of “knowing.”
To make this more interesting, I must insist that anything written about “me” will also include many things relative to “us.” In reality, there is no such thing as mental autonomy as per any healthy brain. We function as systems of information collectively with only the illusion of autonomy. This is the result of an evolutionary process that condemns a majority when it is opposed whereas the individual is rewarded following the effortlessness of acceptance.
Today, few can deny that many have fallen into an unsustainable life of decadence, want, waste, and manipulation.
As our planet’s life support system continues to fail (yes, global warming is far worse than many scientists first thought…), we are now facing the very real possibility of early human extinction. In the face of overwhelming problems like this, I tend to think of a choice between the natural order of contempt and its bride; an impossible solution.
The impossibility of anything requires our faith and in the light of this, experience presents the necessity of belief. An impossible solution to existence might require that we collectively examine technological permanence. With respect to the arrow of time as defined by entropy, it is always best to think of spiritual evolution as an ongoing means by which the aforementioned solution occurs.*
Clearly and without harm, here is what we must now do:
1. Far beyond the Socratic sense of things, we must all deeply question the reality to which we are born. We must question everything authoritative including our social institutions, sexuality, and self. In the face of human extinction, there can no longer remain a single stone unturned.
2. We must bravely aspire toward honesty and innocence rather than the subjective nature of truth. Although important, reason is limited.
3. All human beings must learn to access both non-historical and historical sources of information from outside of normal states of awareness. They must learn to do this without the use of hallucinatory substances like Tetrahydrocannabinol that can overwhelm the user. Brain receptors for this and similar compounds have a specific purpose with respect to an altered perception of time. Importantly, it should also be known that unlike the brain, our mind operates outside of time (hint).
4. We must teach our children how to operate the brain.
*Without the error that will ultimately destroy us, we cannot exist.
Here are key points of light or predictions that if true, will prove to show an impact.
1. Presently, I am seeing the rising possibility of India’s Narendra Modi to win a national election.
2. For the first time in America’s history, a woman will likely meet the long awaited challenge to effectively campaign for the position of either a Vice President or President concerning any party. I also believe that a voter based push against supporters of the Affordable Care Act prior to the national elections in 2016 will to some extent distort the views and expectations of the Republican Party. Success for any Republican Presidential Candidate in 2016 will largely depend upon the ability to effectively project acceptance without judgment. This means that “hatred” in the usual form of religiosity must no longer indiscreetly involve political platforms.*
3. As it has been since 2008, America will continue to fall further away from the promise of faith, belief, and extraordinary discovery. In essence, it will remain spiritually recalcitrant. Unexplained sightings, altered states, and other phenomena that normally provoke the imagination toward personal mythology, ritual, and creativity will wane throughout the world as it continues to look woefully upon a spiritually void, arrogant, and paternalist spoof that represents the current Administration of President Obama. Positively, I see this year as a period of transition for those crystal wielding kooks jammed within the embarrassing past trend of alternative healing non-sense, spoon bending, alien sexual abduction, psychic drum circles, and cosmic consciousness (laugh). It should also be known that reason is limited. This being said, I welcome the paradigm before us that will address the very real possibility of human extinction (see global warming). Just as it has been said that every man in a war ravaged trench will become a believer in some form of spirituality, I am saying that when a majority eventually accepts the possibility of their own extinction, a very serious form of spirituality will emerge. Should this be improperly managed, the era of reason will then be overcome.
4. Healthy youthful participation in the American Affordable Care Act will permanently fall short of requirements ensuring something less affordable and most impractical for the majority. Other plans will likely be suggested as the alternative to a wide range of failures. Many will reject any further change favoring the extreme difficulty of repeal.
5. A wide range of weather related problems will continue throughout the world suggesting that global warming is more than a serious threat. Unexpected changes will in turn influence political outcomes for 2016 and beyond.
6. Oil production in countries like the United States further isolates Israel as a front for influence within the oil rich region following WWII. Religious support wanes regardless of the underlying truth.
7. Do not fool yourself, Iran will eventually secure the technology to make an atomic bomb.
8. In Russia, the Olympics will be successful thanks to President Putin’s extreme effort to gain intelligence upon existing terrorist opportunities. Although the games are secure, planned activities may be found elsewhere.
9. Afghanistan and Iraq will remain lost to western interests. War in an overpopulated world of dwindling resources is easy to predict although nothing out of the ordinary is likely to emerge out of the year. There remains the danger of an Israeli strike or various strikes secondary to its own interests of security but this too is nothing out of the ordinary.
10. The economy for the United States will remain somewhat disappointing for those expecting a robust return in job numbers. Many will remain out of work and if anything is found, less income should be expected for the year 2014 and beyond.
11. As I have stated earlier in January, this year promises to be a difficult year for infectious disease throughout the world. Always get vaccinated when appropriate and remember that your finger nails are very much like inoculation needles carrying disease. Keep them short and never touch anything on your face without washing first.
*Notice that I do not specify Hillary Clinton as President. This does not suggest that she will or will not meet the challenge as suggested but rather, a plan by the Republican Party might include a woman running mate or lead for President. Should a conservative woman run alongside of someone moderate like Mitt Romney, a victory is assured. At this moment a bid from someone like Hillary will largely depend upon the choices that Republicans make for the office at hand. A strong quietly pro-choice woman candidate on the side of the Republican Party would effectively fix any public comparison against Hillary during the primary, if she makes it that far.