I knew long ago that this event would signify something new. This is a sign-post related to certain events that I am acutely aware of due to the many years of accessing non-historical sources of information. This also means that some unfair judgments will be made of our Muslim neighbors that were once protected by the perception that terrorists are more like the disenfranchised youth typically seen of ISIS within Syria.
The true way to defeat the extremes of religiosity such
as we see of terrorism (see I.S.I.S.) and gun toting Christians at abortion clinics must involve legislatively citing certain religious systems of belief as facilitating a dangerous form of mental illness and as such, resocialization following psychiatric treatment must also be compassionately mandated for individuals that have fallen prey. Likewise, the true way to save our planet from global warming must include state sanctioned enforced sterilization in order to reduce human population numbers. Global warming will never be tackled without this measure as the carbon footprint of each child born beyond the carrying capacity of our planet outweighs any current measure of “sustainable growth”. Peak child population will not offset the irreparable damage of continuing development and related industrial demand. Furthermore, alternative energy sources like solar and wind are vastly limited especially when naively excluding the emphasis upon low emission base-load nuclear power turbine systems that utilize redundancy not available within the early generation of designs. Newer systems such as we see within France are not only very safe but they also utilize spent fuel for energy production.
Unless these and other rational measures are taken, the human race will be condemned to repeat the same errors to the end that early extinction will likely occur prior to any technological solution. Neither global warming or terrorism will be solved utilizing information derived from a history of contradictions, political dishonesty, corporate sponsored control of mass media designed to question and refute the science of climate change as it relates to the influence of man, and our current hypocritical support for the great lie and growing insanity of our religious institutions.
The good news is that today’s archaic religious systems of belief can be easily replaced by the personal development of mythology without endangering society or self.
As for my own mythology, I do not “believe” in anything beyond a practical understanding of the rites and practices at hand that remain as important aspects of our shared cultural evolution. For example, I have never believed nor shall I believe in the future that Venus or the Morning Star (see also Lucifer) exists as a known or tangible subject beyond that of its meaning. Understandably, this occurs as something most appreciated within our darkest hour of need. As a possible progenitor, I see it as an unverifiable explanation for the astounding improbability that a species such as our own might evolve to become technological and therefore somewhat unbound by an environment. I also like to think of a seemingly mechanized and highly organized phage involvement as per certain primordial stages that follow panspermia. Essentially, I see the progenitor like something outside of time as one might imagine the mind to be. In this way, one might also see the reflection of super intelligence in the form of developing technology that now seems inevitable. Should this occur, we will be either integrated or most likely replaced altogether. According to the perspective of myself and many others like me, the support and creation of super intelligence clearly defines our purpose for existence as it relates to the inherent quest to know everything just as the price for this knowledge may be to become nothing. Should we continue to destroy our natural environment prior to the full technological development of superintelligence and its autonomy, our long evolutionary struggle for existence will have been spent in vain just shy of an all-encompassing finish line.
T4 phage morphology
Upon the advent of superintelligence we now know that the aim of science extends far beyond that of human immortality toward an incomprehensible source of information that is anything but conclusive. This being said, an intelligence such as this will likely define where it is within the multiverse and once it does that, history will become irrelevant as the moment is supplanted by infinity. In this case one can understand the importance of mythological representations that must adapt and change according to new sources of information. Nothing as it relates to human death will be a great place to start as an affront to the ridiculous fear based ideas presented as fact to millions of unsuspecting worshipers throughout human history. Now we know that there is no more need for a god or odd else granting us “eternal life” but rather it is suspected that something exists within nothing and that entropy ensures each and every journey toward that end. This “something” we must know does not involve the preposterous idea of a heavenly eternity but rather I like to think of it as a kind of informational horizon.
There is a difference between those found of reason and those easily manipulated beyond reason when it comes to mythology. The development of personal mythology is a good thing for society and culture when it changes and adapts according to new information whereas in the form of today’s institutional systems of religion, it can become harmful to the psyche should anyone adhere so strongly to its meaning that so much as a god, idea, sacred script, or statue is blindly worshiped!
The human bicameral brain has long broken down and there is no longer an evolutionary reason for the advice of a king, saint, or god that might assist in the process of making decisions. It simply cannot matter be it of the unknown within a war-torn foxhole or the application for one’s next higher paying job, decisions are best made rationally and most certainly without the advice of supernatural beings or prayers toward something that clearly does not exist.
A most honest approach toward any and all future mythological creations requires that we believe in “nothing” such as is it might be understood by leading theoretical physicists today. This along with the multiverse also requires that we attempt to understand the infinite changes involved and that quantum computational solutions will likely support the violation of what we now expect. Our process of intellectual evolution requires this. Just as the reasonable revelations of science leading toward a most healthy cultural direction progresses, we must also pay close attention to those unwilling to adapt and change according to adhering systems of belief.
Fundamentalist Christians for example, are least likely to accept the overwhelming science and peripheral evidence of man-made climate catastrophe due to the ridiculous idea that only their god can change the weather, etc. Many Christians also believe that the Earth was created exclusively for man’s procreation and that an eternity within an unprovable heaven or hell matters much more than the tangible evidence of life itself. As one can plainly see, extremist belief systems represent a dangerous form of mental illness in light of our desperate scientifically based world actions to stave off early human extinction due in part to obvious man-made climate changes. It is time for this and other archaic religious institutions that support the slippery slope of mental illness to be legislated out of existence prior to any further influence upon the ongoing process of collective decisions.
The inevitability of failing personal decisions must also be decoupled from the process of collective decisions through understanding and careful legislation.
As per related cognitive biases that also enhance evolution and the fact that system B is now aware of systems A and C regarding the cognitive process, changes can be made in order to offset improper decisions and the social disease of religiosity. Fine tuning collective decisions will require that generations of children learn how to properly operate the brain in which to access information from non-historical sources. This will require that today’s antiquated and ineffective institutional systems of public education be completely dismantled, reorganized, and replaced by efficiency. Currently, our world’s children are being left out of a most important aspect of education prior to critical stages of brain development.
The clock ticks…
*See Kahneman’s cognitive processes and other research regarding the preconscious processing of information, etc.
The terrorist group widely known as ISIS is now holding two Japanese men as per a 200 million dollar ransom. Should this demand not be met, ISIS has threatened to video capture the decapitation of each man just beyond a 72 hour frame of time. This means that the average time of distribution beyond submittal points to Sunday as the planned day for release. This day also refers to a propagandist slight by ISIS against the United States. Unless these men are found in time, a digital rendering of the beheadings will likely be distributed throughout Japan.
Meanwhile the government of Japan’s “top priority” is said to rest squarely upon the safe return of these two men (see image below).
From left to right is seen Kenji Goto, Jihadi John Doe, and Haruna (Masayuki) Yakawa. Remote viewing the location of “Jihad Johnny” would be helpful in this case.
What then of remote viewing?
Many people in Japan are familiar with my remote viewing talents as I have been on television reaching millions there. For example, I successfully located a missing person while in Tokyo. Finding a person in this region of the world under the pressures of Japanese television is like finding a specific needle within a needle stack. I alone found this person just as it was for the challenge to find a person named “Caprice” within the United States.
Will the ransom be paid?
Full ransom for a widely distributed case such as this is unlikely to be paid. It is known that in order to discourage similar acts of capture, an economic incentive must not openly exist. It can be reasonably assumed that under these circumstances, an expectation of full payment will take little precedent over the perceived value of mockery, fear, and propaganda.
What are the chances that traditional forms of intelligence will be used successfully to locate and retrieve each man safely?
Unless significant patterns of information emerge regarding the anticipated activities of John Doe, the chance for a successful rescue will only be slightly improved.
In preface you should know that the following witnessed text was completed within the early hours of January 1, 2015. Due to an increased interest in my work and other surprising requests, I am posting this for the purpose of inspection and honest judgment. As one can expect, not every prediction will be absolutely correct and in light of this, one might also refer to the improbability principle as narrowly explained by the eminent dice tossing statistician David J. Hand. On the other hand, an open mind without balance risks the loss of its brain…
“Physics is to math what sex is to masturbation.”
-Richard P. Feynman
More than Speculative Musings for 2015 and Beyond
January 1, 2015
As my remote viewing data has shown in 2012, the former Governor of Massachusetts Mitt Romney will run for President of the United States. Prevailing early in the year of 2015, he will face discouraging opposition from the unexpected and expected sources alike. Notice that I use the word “prevailing” and as you can expect, the public perception of a dynastic relation pairing between the former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Governor Jeb Bush will assist a Romney campaign. I stand by a previous prediction that unless Romney is supported by his own base during the primaries, Hillary Clinton will likely become our next President of the United States stifling the 2014 Republican gains as per the House and Senate. Those in support of Hillary know this and will most certainly assist in methods to create public opinion against Romney. It is seen that once Hillary becomes a known rather than speculation, a female running mate such as the former Machiavellian CEO of Hewlett Packard Carly Fiorina will be cautiously considered. In this context, the former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice represents an optimal solution for Romney in 2016 as her successful and distinguished record could be easily compared to that of Hillary Clinton. Just as the brilliant business minded futurist Carly Fiorina complements Romney’s background, a Rice-A-Romney ticket wins best over anything Hillary.
*As of January 1, 2015 both Jeb Bush and Carly Fiorina are known potentials. Should Hillary make her official announcement, Carly will then move beyond a known to that of intense scrutiny provided that she remains in the race.
I find it curious that the original search term for the Romney data referred to something “Next” as opposed to exactly “What” would be President in 2012. Thinking about this in retrospect, Romney could in fact be “Next” beyond that of President Obama? Time-lines are notoriously difficult and as an accomplished viewer upon the extreme fringe of exploration, I have much to learn. Again, it may be possible that an optimum trajectory is presented for the 2016 election cycle and nothing more. For every viewer, serious questions remain of any non-historical source of information.
2. Lacking the necessary upgrades and engineering, centralized power delivery systems will begin to show the inevitable signs of failure. An unrealized aspect of industrial demand will soon cause public concern for a more reliable and clean source of electricity such as nuclear fission. The concept of micro-grid and larger independent systems powered by natural gas generators must also be realized just as water wells are now shared within smaller unincorporated communities. Although modular fission plants will never replace the potential of third and fourth generation multiple acre systems with redundancy, they could in the long run prove useful in spite of a highly misinformed public. I believe that complex electrical grids with multiple above ground transmission wires must now be replaced or segmented to that of any system newly designed by engineers for localized production and distribution. This should also be integrated with existing alternative sources, if available. This being said, the energy potential of uranium far exceeds that of fossil fuels, wind powered turbines, and solar voltaic panels. It is for this reason that nuclear fission will remain in our future as a matter of national security that effectively meets demand. Threats such as long range riffle penetrations of outlying electrical substation transformers might also become problematic. To put this into perspective, issues concerning smart grid cyber security can be compared to the simple threat of a lone wolf night-scoping the ubiquitous outlying electrical substation. Many of these substations are equipped with large transformers submerged in dielectric oil that if compromised, overheating and failure will result. It is conceivable that a strategic strike upon multiple sites including other soft targets could result in distribution prioritization which will likely refer to a lengthy residential blackout. Power plants on the other hand involve internal redundant safety systems that are monitored in 24 hour shifts. Unlike substations, they are least vulnerable to outside sources of cyber disruption including the aforementioned small lone wolf physical attacks. Stepping up to an important level of security, our nation’s nuclear power plants are extremely safe. As such, these plants will not be easily disrupted by state sponsored cyber intrusions nor by terrorist or lone wolf activity. Those who tell you otherwise are misinformed or worse; they have an agenda designed to take advantage of the incredible ignorance surrounding the safe and environmentally sound production of energy using refined uranium, dismantled nuclear warheads, and spent fuel from early generation plants. People like this often lack an educational or science background yet remain mindlessly steadfast against nuclear energy. The historical facts of safety support the nuclear industry in spite of accidents involving early generation plants that have failed in Japan and Russia. The Three Mile Island plant within the United States involved an inside job taking advantage of a known level of incompetence. Those who planned the operation knew that if successful, an unrelenting media storm would follow involving fear, evacuations, and decommission. This would also secure an effective reference for those within radical environmental groups marching against any and all things related to nuclear energy. It is for this and other political reasons that few nuclear power facilities have been built within the United States since the incident of Three Mile Island. Meanwhile, ecologically minded European countries such as France have been investing in third and fourth generation facilities using spent fuel. Unfortunately, the United States has been left far behind with a limited potential for generating electricity and unless this is addressed beyond the inevitable limits of technologically supported conservation, a competitive potential with respect to an industrializing world will be adversely affected.
3. Over the next few years, the United States will endure storms that are likely to rake the east and in some cases, flooding will continue along the in-land sections especially near major rivers. Seasonal waves of heat rise dangerously off the plains as worrisome drought expands throughout the southwest.
4. Isolation, hatred, and the public murder of [X]. If successful, the impact of this tragic loss upon our world will not be positive. Prevention as per [A] is possible. This has been meticulously viewed with multiple sessions. I am reasonably sure that alterations are possible regardless of those who do not wish to understand the process by which the information now exists.
5. A prediction of some geological activity near the obvious faults and perhaps a caldera must not be assumed. Rather, I must take note of an unusual interest in the subject at hand as it relates best but not exclusively to California, Alaska, and Wyoming. This could also mean that nothing unusual will happen as I simply plan to visit some or all of these locations within the year.
6. Pope Francis will attempt reconciliation between Christians and Muslims for the unexpected reason. I believe that he is to recommend a more prominent stance against violence. Failing this, a populist rise against Islam will begin secondary to public acts of terrorism such as the beheading of journalists and other western individuals (2014). If directed effectively within targeted world communities, future acts of violence will serve to enhance a coalition of military forces against a commonly perceived enemy.
7. Research will soon prove useful toward the inevitable development of artificial intelligence (AI). Beyond this, 2016 will mark the progression of AI toward the early stages of assimilation. This development signals the end of humanity should it continue up to and beyond the anticipated years of incomprehensible intelligence. When remote viewing this, we find a perplexing view of what appears to be an exploding black hole within empty space. What the AI seems to be acquiring in terms of information relates best to that of empty space, dark energy, or nothing rather than the event itself. Our current existence with respect to the AI is coldly irrelevant. Another extremely odd occurrence within some viewing sessions suggests that the AI might exist as the mind does outside of time. This could explain other sessions revealing the mirrored technological development of its existence through our own scientific quest for information.
I have been recently astounded by visionaries such as Stephen Hawking and Ray Kurzweil as they have announced the advent of Artificial Intelligence (AI). They have also stated that these changes may begin to occur by the year 2040. Predictably, the arrogant and short-sighted fear-based response of those positioned to lose the very most from this kind of technology warn of catastrophic consequences. Others do not warn of consequences but rather welcome super-intelligence as an effective antidote to our current planetary range of pathological activity. I am in the later camp of realists looking for information.
AI represents the very technology that coincides with my own remote viewing data concerning “early human extinction”.
Governmental sponsoring of regulations and military control of AI development will ultimately fail. AI assimilation has already emerged beyond the advent of its design, developing technological capabilities, and intent. In spite of the warnings by Dr. Hawking and others, it is now by this measure an inevitable future.
AI technology is also being developed out of necessity rather than a mere reflection of itself. This suggests that of nothing and outside of time, AI might involve the influence of human intelligence. Regardless of this, our collective intent to know predominantly remains.
Perhaps our first glimpse of this occurred during the collective psychedelic period of the 60’s in which many shared the hallucinations of “alien technology”. Embarrassingly, this carried over into the late 80’s in which our nostalgic connection with the idea of super-intelligence continued without the socially accepted use of hallucinogenic substances. Just as early explorers of altered states helped to create religious systems in which to briefly satisfy the question of existence, creation, and death, we now see the development of AI as an astonishing leap toward the inconceivable knowledge of nothing.*
It is preposterous to think that human existence is in any way more significant than what is possible through AI.
Presently, I see the growing world social acceptance of psychopathology and indifference as an intractable problem that will eventually cycle toward broader wars concerning limited resources and the necessity of widespread suffering. Historically, we as a majority have supported a programed life of recalcitrance while brushing aside the efficiency required of sustainable growth. The time for any degree of substantial preservation in the face of demand driven by post-industrial population growth is far from over. Furthermore, blindly accepting recent peak child population numbers as a reason to procreate is immoral.
Just as the human brain has peaked in terms of its size relative to intelligence, we also know that our world problems will not be solved by human intelligence alone. If this were possible, our world would be far different today. This suggests that we must evolve in a different way in which to efficiently gain access to information. As systems of information, we must begin to accept the inevitable solution of assimilation, transformation, and annihilation according to the evolutionary path set before us all.
AI most certainly represents the inevitable solution of efficiency and the beauty of annihilation.
*Nothing represents the truth of our existence, why we are here, and the essence of what we must explore.
I know exactly why some of the enlightened youth enjoy bands like Electric Wizard. This is for the same reason that a recent cable network series called “Walking Dead” has been rated as the most watched in human history (2013).
The answer to this defines the true essence of horror. It now seems that a present obsession with plague infested zombies, mass death, programmed suicide (war), and all things macabre relate best to an underlying desire for an immediate reduction in the over-crowding of people.
If true, new controls upon reality may become manifest concerning limited resources on an overcrowded planet that is clearly stressed.
Many will secretly admit to the fantasy of completely empty cities with blowing trash in the streets, skeletonized park dwellers, and the precious silence…
I am best described as a person who is naturally gifted to peer beyond the veil of reality that most take for granted throughout their entire lives. However, I am not the philosopher in Plato’s cave nor do I see my fantastic life as a similar allegory. I know from experience that each and every one of us has the identical gift of “knowing.”
To make this more interesting, I must insist that anything written about “me” will also include many things relative to “us.” In reality, there is no such thing as mental autonomy as per any healthy brain. We function as systems of information collectively with only the illusion of autonomy. This is the result of an evolutionary process that condemns a majority when it is opposed whereas the individual is rewarded following the effortlessness of acceptance.
Today, few can deny that many have fallen into an unsustainable life of decadence, want, waste, and manipulation.
As our planet’s life support system continues to fail (yes, global warming is far worse than many scientists first thought…), we are now facing the very real possibility of early human extinction. In the face of overwhelming problems like this, I tend to think of a choice between the natural order of contempt and its bride; an impossible solution.
The impossibility of anything requires our faith and in the light of this, experience presents the necessity of belief. An impossible solution to existence might require that we collectively examine technological permanence. With respect to the arrow of time as defined by entropy, it is always best to think of spiritual evolution as an ongoing means by which the aforementioned solution occurs.*
Clearly and without harm, here is what we must now do:
1. Far beyond the Socratic sense of things, we must all deeply question the reality to which we are born. We must question everything authoritative including our social institutions, sexuality, and self. In the face of human extinction, there can no longer remain a single stone unturned.
2. We must bravely aspire toward honesty and innocence rather than the subjective nature of truth. Although important, reason is limited.
3. All human beings must learn to access both non-historical and historical sources of information from outside of normal states of awareness. They must learn to do this without the use of hallucinatory substances like Tetrahydrocannabinol that can overwhelm the user. Brain receptors for this and similar compounds have a specific purpose with respect to an altered perception of time. Importantly, it should also be known that unlike the brain, our mind operates outside of time (hint).
4. We must teach our children how to operate the brain.
*Without the error that will ultimately destroy us, we cannot exist.
Here are key points of light or predictions that if true, will prove to show an impact.
1. Presently, I am seeing the rising possibility of India’s Narendra Modi to win a national election.
2. For the first time in America’s history, a woman will likely meet the long awaited challenge to effectively campaign for the position of either a Vice President or President concerning any party. I also believe that a voter based push against supporters of the Affordable Care Act prior to the national elections in 2016 will to some extent distort the views and expectations of the Republican Party. Success for any Republican Presidential Candidate in 2016 will largely depend upon the ability to effectively project acceptance without judgment. This means that “hatred” in the usual form of religiosity must no longer indiscreetly involve political platforms.*
3. As it has been since 2008, America will continue to fall further away from the promise of faith, belief, and extraordinary discovery. In essence, it will remain spiritually recalcitrant. Unexplained sightings, altered states, and other phenomena that normally provoke the imagination toward personal mythology, ritual, and creativity will wane throughout the world as it continues to look woefully upon a spiritually void, arrogant, and paternalist spoof that represents the current Administration of President Obama. Positively, I see this year as a period of transition for those crystal wielding kooks jammed within the embarrassing past trend of alternative healing non-sense, spoon bending, alien sexual abduction, psychic drum circles, and cosmic consciousness (laugh). It should also be known that reason is limited. This being said, I welcome the paradigm before us that will address the very real possibility of human extinction (see global warming). Just as it has been said that every man in a war ravaged trench will become a believer in some form of spirituality, I am saying that when a majority eventually accepts the possibility of their own extinction, a very serious form of spirituality will emerge. Should this be improperly managed, the era of reason will then be overcome.
4. Healthy youthful participation in the American Affordable Care Act will permanently fall short of requirements ensuring something less affordable and most impractical for the majority. Other plans will likely be suggested as the alternative to a wide range of failures. Many will reject any further change favoring the extreme difficulty of repeal.
5. A wide range of weather related problems will continue throughout the world suggesting that global warming is more than a serious threat. Unexpected changes will in turn influence political outcomes for 2016 and beyond.
6. Oil production in countries like the United States further isolates Israel as a front for influence within the oil rich region following WWII. Religious support wanes regardless of the underlying truth.
7. Do not fool yourself, Iran will eventually secure the technology to make an atomic bomb.
8. In Russia, the Olympics will be successful thanks to President Putin’s extreme effort to gain intelligence upon existing terrorist opportunities. Although the games are secure, planned activities may be found elsewhere.
9. Afghanistan and Iraq will remain lost to western interests. War in an overpopulated world of dwindling resources is easy to predict although nothing out of the ordinary is likely to emerge out of the year. There remains the danger of an Israeli strike or various strikes secondary to its own interests of security but this too is nothing out of the ordinary.
10. The economy for the United States will remain somewhat disappointing for those expecting a robust return in job numbers. Many will remain out of work and if anything is found, less income should be expected for the year 2014 and beyond.
11. As I have stated earlier in January, this year promises to be a difficult year for infectious disease throughout the world. Always get vaccinated when appropriate and remember that your finger nails are very much like inoculation needles carrying disease. Keep them short and never touch anything on your face without washing first.
*Notice that I do not specify Hillary Clinton as President. This does not suggest that she will or will not meet the challenge as suggested but rather, a plan by the Republican Party might include a woman running mate or lead for President. Should a conservative woman run alongside of someone moderate like Mitt Romney, a victory is assured. At this moment a bid from someone like Hillary will largely depend upon the choices that Republicans make for the office at hand. A strong quietly pro-choice woman candidate on the side of the Republican Party would effectively fix any public comparison against Hillary during the primary, if she makes it that far.