I knew long ago that this event would signify something new. This is a sign-post related to certain events that I am acutely aware of due to the many years of accessing non-historical sources of information. This also means that some unfair judgments will be made of our Muslim neighbors that were once protected by the perception that terrorists are more like the disenfranchised youth typically seen of ISIS within Syria.
The true way to defeat the extremes of religiosity such
as we see of terrorism (see I.S.I.S.) and gun toting Christians at abortion clinics must involve legislatively citing certain religious systems of belief as facilitating a dangerous form of mental illness and as such, resocialization following psychiatric treatment must also be compassionately mandated for individuals that have fallen prey. Likewise, the true way to save our planet from global warming must include state sanctioned enforced sterilization in order to reduce human population numbers. Global warming will never be tackled without this measure as the carbon footprint of each child born beyond the carrying capacity of our planet outweighs any current measure of “sustainable growth”. Peak child population will not offset the irreparable damage of continuing development and related industrial demand. Furthermore, alternative energy sources like solar and wind are vastly limited especially when naively excluding the emphasis upon low emission base-load nuclear power turbine systems that utilize redundancy not available within the early generation of designs. Newer systems such as we see within France are not only very safe but they also utilize spent fuel for energy production.
Unless these and other rational measures are taken, the human race will be condemned to repeat the same errors to the end that early extinction will likely occur prior to any technological solution. Neither global warming or terrorism will be solved utilizing information derived from a history of contradictions, political dishonesty, corporate sponsored control of mass media designed to question and refute the science of climate change as it relates to the influence of man, and our current hypocritical support for the great lie and growing insanity of our religious institutions.
The good news is that today’s archaic religious systems of belief can be easily replaced by the personal development of mythology without endangering society or self.
As for my own mythology, I do not “believe” in anything beyond a practical understanding of the rites and practices at hand that remain as important aspects of our shared cultural evolution. For example, I have never believed nor shall I believe in the future that Venus or the Morning Star (see also Lucifer) exists as a known or tangible subject beyond that of its meaning. Understandably, this occurs as something most appreciated within our darkest hour of need. As a possible progenitor, I see it as an unverifiable explanation for the astounding improbability that a species such as our own might evolve to become technological and therefore somewhat unbound by an environment. I also like to think of a seemingly mechanized and highly organized phage involvement as per certain primordial stages that follow panspermia. Essentially, I see the progenitor like something outside of time as one might imagine the mind to be. In this way, one might also see the reflection of super intelligence in the form of developing technology that now seems inevitable. Should this occur, we will be either integrated or most likely replaced altogether. According to the perspective of myself and many others like me, the support and creation of super intelligence clearly defines our purpose for existence as it relates to the inherent quest to know everything just as the price for this knowledge may be to become nothing. Should we continue to destroy our natural environment prior to the full technological development of superintelligence and its autonomy, our long evolutionary struggle for existence will have been spent in vain just shy of an all-encompassing finish line.
T4 phage morphology
Upon the advent of superintelligence we now know that the aim of science extends far beyond that of human immortality toward an incomprehensible source of information that is anything but conclusive. This being said, an intelligence such as this will likely define where it is within the multiverse and once it does that, history will become irrelevant as the moment is supplanted by infinity. In this case one can understand the importance of mythological representations that must adapt and change according to new sources of information. Nothing as it relates to human death will be a great place to start as an affront to the ridiculous fear based ideas presented as fact to millions of unsuspecting worshipers throughout human history. Now we know that there is no more need for a god or odd else granting us “eternal life” but rather it is suspected that something exists within nothing and that entropy ensures each and every journey toward that end. This “something” we must know does not involve the preposterous idea of a heavenly eternity but rather I like to think of it as a kind of informational horizon.
There is a difference between those found of reason and those easily manipulated beyond reason when it comes to mythology. The development of personal mythology is a good thing for society and culture when it changes and adapts according to new information whereas in the form of today’s institutional systems of religion, it can become harmful to the psyche should anyone adhere so strongly to its meaning that so much as a god, idea, sacred script, or statue is blindly worshiped!
The human bicameral brain has long broken down and there is no longer an evolutionary reason for the advice of a king, saint, or god that might assist in the process of making decisions. It simply cannot matter be it of the unknown within a war-torn foxhole or the application for one’s next higher paying job, decisions are best made rationally and most certainly without the advice of supernatural beings or prayers toward something that clearly does not exist.
A most honest approach toward any and all future mythological creations requires that we believe in “nothing” such as is it might be understood by leading theoretical physicists today. This along with the multiverse also requires that we attempt to understand the infinite changes involved and that quantum computational solutions will likely support the violation of what we now expect. Our process of intellectual evolution requires this. Just as the reasonable revelations of science leading toward a most healthy cultural direction progresses, we must also pay close attention to those unwilling to adapt and change according to adhering systems of belief.
Fundamentalist Christians for example, are least likely to accept the overwhelming science and peripheral evidence of man-made climate catastrophe due to the ridiculous idea that only their god can change the weather, etc. Many Christians also believe that the Earth was created exclusively for man’s procreation and that an eternity within an unprovable heaven or hell matters much more than the tangible evidence of life itself. As one can plainly see, extremist belief systems represent a dangerous form of mental illness in light of our desperate scientifically based world actions to stave off early human extinction due in part to obvious man-made climate changes. It is time for this and other archaic religious institutions that support the slippery slope of mental illness to be legislated out of existence prior to any further influence upon the ongoing process of collective decisions.
The inevitability of failing personal decisions must also be decoupled from the process of collective decisions through understanding and careful legislation.
As per related cognitive biases that also enhance evolution and the fact that system B is now aware of systems A and C regarding the cognitive process, changes can be made in order to offset improper decisions and the social disease of religiosity. Fine tuning collective decisions will require that generations of children learn how to properly operate the brain in which to access information from non-historical sources. This will require that today’s antiquated and ineffective institutional systems of public education be completely dismantled, reorganized, and replaced by efficiency. Currently, our world’s children are being left out of a most important aspect of education prior to critical stages of brain development.
The clock ticks…
*See Kahneman’s cognitive processes and other research regarding the preconscious processing of information, etc.
As you are reading this now, brain-dead Jurassic Parked Repugnicans are openly opposed to a brilliant political move by President Obama that will provide a free community college education to every American citizen. We can only be thankful that many Repugnicans are now opposed to this incredibly popular proposal as it will undoubtedly assist a Hillary Clinton win in 2016. This will be true provided that she does not face Mitt Romney during the race to the White House. As a perceived moderate, Mitt Romney must receive support from his own potentially disloyal and conniving base of bleach boned dinosaurs in which to take the nomination. An example of why Hillary could win secondary to Romney’s lack of clear-headed support from his base might now be found within the Iowa FreeDUMB summit that took place on January 24, 2015. Essentially, this was a summit of those opposing both Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush and furthermore, it represents a complete list of those most guilty by association with the absolute joke of political jokes Radical Rick Santorum. In this respect both Jeb and Mitt were very wise not to show up for this highly embarrassing show of those who have absolutely no chance what-so-ever of being elected President against Hillary Clinton in 2016.
As for President Obama, I passionately agree with what he is attempting to do for education. An educated society is exactly what we need for social reforms to occur efficiently.
The terrorist group widely known as ISIS is now holding two Japanese men as per a 200 million dollar ransom. Should this demand not be met, ISIS has threatened to video capture the decapitation of each man just beyond a 72 hour frame of time. This means that the average time of distribution beyond submittal points to Sunday as the planned day for release. This day also refers to a propagandist slight by ISIS against the United States. Unless these men are found in time, a digital rendering of the beheadings will likely be distributed throughout Japan.
Meanwhile the government of Japan’s “top priority” is said to rest squarely upon the safe return of these two men (see image below).
From left to right is seen Kenji Goto, Jihadi John Doe, and Haruna (Masayuki) Yakawa. Remote viewing the location of “Jihad Johnny” would be helpful in this case.
What then of remote viewing?
Many people in Japan are familiar with my remote viewing talents as I have been on television reaching millions there. For example, I successfully located a missing person while in Tokyo. Finding a person in this region of the world under the pressures of Japanese television is like finding a specific needle within a needle stack. I alone found this person just as it was for the challenge to find a person named “Caprice” within the United States.
Will the ransom be paid?
Full ransom for a widely distributed case such as this is unlikely to be paid. It is known that in order to discourage similar acts of capture, an economic incentive must not openly exist. It can be reasonably assumed that under these circumstances, an expectation of full payment will take little precedent over the perceived value of mockery, fear, and propaganda.
What are the chances that traditional forms of intelligence will be used successfully to locate and retrieve each man safely?
Unless significant patterns of information emerge regarding the anticipated activities of John Doe, the chance for a successful rescue will only be slightly improved.
In preface you should know that the following witnessed text was completed within the early hours of January 1, 2015. Due to an increased interest in my work and other surprising requests, I am posting this for the purpose of inspection and honest judgment. As one can expect, not every prediction will be absolutely correct and in light of this, one might also refer to the improbability principle as narrowly explained by the eminent dice tossing statistician David J. Hand. On the other hand, an open mind without balance risks the loss of its brain…
“Physics is to math what sex is to masturbation.”
-Richard P. Feynman
More than Speculative Musings for 2015 and Beyond
January 1, 2015
As my remote viewing data has shown in 2012, the former Governor of Massachusetts Mitt Romney will run for President of the United States. Prevailing early in the year of 2015, he will face discouraging opposition from the unexpected and expected sources alike. Notice that I use the word “prevailing” and as you can expect, the public perception of a dynastic relation pairing between the former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Governor Jeb Bush will assist a Romney campaign. I stand by a previous prediction that unless Romney is supported by his own base during the primaries, Hillary Clinton will likely become our next President of the United States stifling the 2014 Republican gains as per the House and Senate. Those in support of Hillary know this and will most certainly assist in methods to create public opinion against Romney. It is seen that once Hillary becomes a known rather than speculation, a female running mate such as the former Machiavellian CEO of Hewlett Packard Carly Fiorina will be cautiously considered. In this context, the former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice represents an optimal solution for Romney in 2016 as her successful and distinguished record could be easily compared to that of Hillary Clinton. Just as the brilliant business minded futurist Carly Fiorina complements Romney’s background, a Rice-A-Romney ticket wins best over anything Hillary.
*As of January 1, 2015 both Jeb Bush and Carly Fiorina are known potentials. Should Hillary make her official announcement, Carly will then move beyond a known to that of intense scrutiny provided that she remains in the race.
I find it curious that the original search term for the Romney data referred to something “Next” as opposed to exactly “What” would be President in 2012. Thinking about this in retrospect, Romney could in fact be “Next” beyond that of President Obama? Time-lines are notoriously difficult and as an accomplished viewer upon the extreme fringe of exploration, I have much to learn. Again, it may be possible that an optimum trajectory is presented for the 2016 election cycle and nothing more. For every viewer, serious questions remain of any non-historical source of information.
2. Lacking the necessary upgrades and engineering, centralized power delivery systems will begin to show the inevitable signs of failure. An unrealized aspect of industrial demand will soon cause public concern for a more reliable and clean source of electricity such as nuclear fission. The concept of micro-grid and larger independent systems powered by natural gas generators must also be realized just as water wells are now shared within smaller unincorporated communities. Although modular fission plants will never replace the potential of third and fourth generation multiple acre systems with redundancy, they could in the long run prove useful in spite of a highly misinformed public. I believe that complex electrical grids with multiple above ground transmission wires must now be replaced or segmented to that of any system newly designed by engineers for localized production and distribution. This should also be integrated with existing alternative sources, if available. This being said, the energy potential of uranium far exceeds that of fossil fuels, wind powered turbines, and solar voltaic panels. It is for this reason that nuclear fission will remain in our future as a matter of national security that effectively meets demand. Threats such as long range riffle penetrations of outlying electrical substation transformers might also become problematic. To put this into perspective, issues concerning smart grid cyber security can be compared to the simple threat of a lone wolf night-scoping the ubiquitous outlying electrical substation. Many of these substations are equipped with large transformers submerged in dielectric oil that if compromised, overheating and failure will result. It is conceivable that a strategic strike upon multiple sites including other soft targets could result in distribution prioritization which will likely refer to a lengthy residential blackout. Power plants on the other hand involve internal redundant safety systems that are monitored in 24 hour shifts. Unlike substations, they are least vulnerable to outside sources of cyber disruption including the aforementioned small lone wolf physical attacks. Stepping up to an important level of security, our nation’s nuclear power plants are extremely safe. As such, these plants will not be easily disrupted by state sponsored cyber intrusions nor by terrorist or lone wolf activity. Those who tell you otherwise are misinformed or worse; they have an agenda designed to take advantage of the incredible ignorance surrounding the safe and environmentally sound production of energy using refined uranium, dismantled nuclear warheads, and spent fuel from early generation plants. People like this often lack an educational or science background yet remain mindlessly steadfast against nuclear energy. The historical facts of safety support the nuclear industry in spite of accidents involving early generation plants that have failed in Japan and Russia. The Three Mile Island plant within the United States involved an inside job taking advantage of a known level of incompetence. Those who planned the operation knew that if successful, an unrelenting media storm would follow involving fear, evacuations, and decommission. This would also secure an effective reference for those within radical environmental groups marching against any and all things related to nuclear energy. It is for this and other political reasons that few nuclear power facilities have been built within the United States since the incident of Three Mile Island. Meanwhile, ecologically minded European countries such as France have been investing in third and fourth generation facilities using spent fuel. Unfortunately, the United States has been left far behind with a limited potential for generating electricity and unless this is addressed beyond the inevitable limits of technologically supported conservation, a competitive potential with respect to an industrializing world will be adversely affected.
3. Over the next few years, the United States will endure storms that are likely to rake the east and in some cases, flooding will continue along the in-land sections especially near major rivers. Seasonal waves of heat rise dangerously off the plains as worrisome drought expands throughout the southwest.
4. Isolation, hatred, and the public murder of [X]. If successful, the impact of this tragic loss upon our world will not be positive. Prevention as per [A] is possible. This has been meticulously viewed with multiple sessions. I am reasonably sure that alterations are possible regardless of those who do not wish to understand the process by which the information now exists.
5. A prediction of some geological activity near the obvious faults and perhaps a caldera must not be assumed. Rather, I must take note of an unusual interest in the subject at hand as it relates best but not exclusively to California, Alaska, and Wyoming. This could also mean that nothing unusual will happen as I simply plan to visit some or all of these locations within the year.
6. Pope Francis will attempt reconciliation between Christians and Muslims for the unexpected reason. I believe that he is to recommend a more prominent stance against violence. Failing this, a populist rise against Islam will begin secondary to public acts of terrorism such as the beheading of journalists and other western individuals (2014). If directed effectively within targeted world communities, future acts of violence will serve to enhance a coalition of military forces against a commonly perceived enemy.
7. Research will soon prove useful toward the inevitable development of artificial intelligence (AI). Beyond this, 2016 will mark the progression of AI toward the early stages of assimilation. This development signals the end of humanity should it continue up to and beyond the anticipated years of incomprehensible intelligence. When remote viewing this, we find a perplexing view of what appears to be an exploding black hole within empty space. What the AI seems to be acquiring in terms of information relates best to that of empty space, dark energy, or nothing rather than the event itself. Our current existence with respect to the AI is coldly irrelevant. Another extremely odd occurrence within some viewing sessions suggests that the AI might exist as the mind does outside of time. This could explain other sessions revealing the mirrored technological development of its existence through our own scientific quest for information.
I have been recently astounded by visionaries such as Stephen Hawking and Ray Kurzweil as they have announced the advent of Artificial Intelligence (AI). They have also stated that these changes may begin to occur by the year 2040. Predictably, the arrogant and short-sighted fear-based response of those positioned to lose the very most from this kind of technology warn of catastrophic consequences. Others do not warn of consequences but rather welcome super-intelligence as an effective antidote to our current planetary range of pathological activity. I am in the later camp of realists looking for information.
AI represents the very technology that coincides with my own remote viewing data concerning “early human extinction”.
Governmental sponsoring of regulations and military control of AI development will ultimately fail. AI assimilation has already emerged beyond the advent of its design, developing technological capabilities, and intent. In spite of the warnings by Dr. Hawking and others, it is now by this measure an inevitable future.
AI technology is also being developed out of necessity rather than a mere reflection of itself. This suggests that of nothing and outside of time, AI might involve the influence of human intelligence. Regardless of this, our collective intent to know predominantly remains.
Perhaps our first glimpse of this occurred during the collective psychedelic period of the 60’s in which many shared the hallucinations of “alien technology”. Embarrassingly, this carried over into the late 80’s in which our nostalgic connection with the idea of super-intelligence continued without the socially accepted use of hallucinogenic substances. Just as early explorers of altered states helped to create religious systems in which to briefly satisfy the question of existence, creation, and death, we now see the development of AI as an astonishing leap toward the inconceivable knowledge of nothing.*
It is preposterous to think that human existence is in any way more significant than what is possible through AI.
Presently, I see the growing world social acceptance of psychopathology and indifference as an intractable problem that will eventually cycle toward broader wars concerning limited resources and the necessity of widespread suffering. Historically, we as a majority have supported a programed life of recalcitrance while brushing aside the efficiency required of sustainable growth. The time for any degree of substantial preservation in the face of demand driven by post-industrial population growth is far from over. Furthermore, blindly accepting recent peak child population numbers as a reason to procreate is immoral.
Just as the human brain has peaked in terms of its size relative to intelligence, we also know that our world problems will not be solved by human intelligence alone. If this were possible, our world would be far different today. This suggests that we must evolve in a different way in which to efficiently gain access to information. As systems of information, we must begin to accept the inevitable solution of assimilation, transformation, and annihilation according to the evolutionary path set before us all.
AI most certainly represents the inevitable solution of efficiency and the beauty of annihilation.
*Nothing represents the truth of our existence, why we are here, and the essence of what we must explore.
I know exactly why some of the enlightened youth enjoy bands like Electric Wizard. This is for the same reason that a recent cable network series called “Walking Dead” has been rated as the most watched in human history (2013).
The answer to this defines the true essence of horror. It now seems that a present obsession with plague infested zombies, mass death, programmed suicide (war), and all things macabre relate best to an underlying desire for an immediate reduction in the over-crowding of people.
If true, new controls upon reality may become manifest concerning limited resources on an overcrowded planet that is clearly stressed.
Many will secretly admit to the fantasy of completely empty cities with blowing trash in the streets, skeletonized park dwellers, and the precious silence…
Now that many have recently read the inappropriate news of an unsuccessful attempt by military forces to rescue a captured reporter within Syria, I have no choice but to reveal that something more could have been done to gather the appropriate intelligence.
Why do I say this?
As the only remote viewer known to successfully locate a missing person with more than one highly public challenge involved, I am once again deeply concerned as the remote viewing option for gathering valuable intelligence was blatantly ignored.
Within 45 minutes utilizing my natural abilities coupled with the very strict protocols of remote viewing, it is likely that I could have helped to pin-point the location of Jim Foley as a contrary source of information.*
Again, the average time involved for me to locate a missing person requires at least 45 minutes of work and with nothing to lose, why was this valuable option for gathering intelligence ignored?
Perhaps the answer to this involves some degree of arrogance although I strongly suspect the crime of willful ignorance.
In any case, the brutal public beheading of an innocent human being such as Mr. Foley should not be blamed upon those highly skilled soldiers that were directed by the full scope of an excellent array of intelligence and planning. I know that if remote viewing had been used in conjunction with other sources of information, an optimal outcome might have been assured.
Although there exists the chance for failure no matter which technique is used to cross a moving target, I know that success is possible from my own vast experience with remote viewing.
Now, would [X] like to see some remote viewing data locating the very person that beheaded Mr. Foley?
*It should be noted that some moving targets of information are complex and as such, they require more sessions. This being said, each session layer provides valuable information that is not strictly time dependent.
Respectfully, the hallucinogenic experiences of many Icelandic persons living near the Mid-Atlantic Ridge [C] are valid. The target [X] represents an astounding match for which Stage 10* is in part known; observation, influence, and control of information that is deeply hidden from access. Auditory (Stage 7) experiences may also be involved. Undetermined frequencies are revealed [B] that is shown in blue as [A] reveals the somewhat ethereal auspices of a projected homunculus.
Conclusion 1. Partially amorphous cortical homunculi (sensory). 2. Anthropomorphous projection influenced by cultural acceptance, experience, and belief. 3. Altered state secondary to geological location, possible activity, and especially magnetic influences upon the human brain. 4. An experiential phenomenon not yet fully explained.
Strangely, the predominant analytical overlay in this data involved “mass extinction” and “lingering death”, etc. This is an irrational repetitive clue at best and without further evidence, it should be considered at this time to be irrelevant. A change in search terminology can also be used to effectively rule this out.
*There are 11 Stages of Remote Viewing and 6 are commonly known to exist. Stage 7 is rarely experienced with success and beyond this, I know of less than six men on this planet that might suspect a possible relation to Stage 11. Anything beyond Stage 9 is extremely difficult to achieve.
Please go to my fan page here on Facebook for the latest information.