This year marks a turning point for which a new paradigm emerges slowly from nothing. All that is believed of the four great religions will ultimately become unbelievable, desolate, and insignificant in the face of this.
Ecological breakdown of the forests and oceans of our planet can no longer be denied. The unexpected measurements and destruction continues at an alarming pace in 2016 and beyond. A few scientists begin to question the possibility of early human extinction.
Suicide and a vest in the news.
Waves of panic and anger topples a defenseless mass before Russia. Terror is no longer the result but the immediate answer to Moscow’s incident.
Anxiety of the new minority exhumes the western gun and all that it symbolizes.
Regardless of an early choice (Iowa?), Donald Trump faces his opponent for President. The expected win becomes the unexpected loss. There exists an opportunity within the greatest disappointment, distrust, and division of a cynical nation.
A third and final feminist wave begins throughout the world.
Two western leaders fail, the carriage and a coffin for the second in time, sorrow and relief.
A turbulent year of social changes continue in the face of human overpopulation.
10. Pain of the spine and the unsteady limb chairs the Pontiff, suffering he becomes, and resolve.
11. Specifically in 2016, an actual sacrifice (death) will be heard in the form of a song. When one’s heart follows this song into the center of everything, a Black Sun appears. For those of us who understand, “it” is given unto the light of hope within our darkest hour (Lucifer).
As everyone knows, timing is everything in politics and in the case of Hillary Clinton’s earlier ill-fated position on gun control, a brilliant President Obama has come to the rescue!
In order to continue with the legacy of President Obama’s successful push on very important social issues, our next President must be Hillary Clinton and her extreme interpretation of the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution has clearly placed her in serious jeopardy apart from her own constituency.
Suffice it to say that once again, many are mindlessly falling behind President Obama’s rhetoric and suspicious timing on gun control. This is especially true following a recent and very public review of Hillary’s extreme position on gun safety that relates to a litigious strategy of destroying the business of gun manufacturing within the United States. Those that know Hillary, know that she has a law background just as President Obama does. As any lawyer knows, the best way to truly defeat the issue of gun ownership would not be to directly redefine current laws regarding protections but to repeatedly raise the issue of gun “safety” before a fearful brain-dead constituency. Beyond this, needless resolution flags a majority…
If need be, politicians can always try the standard mental image of tears and helpless children riddled with bullet holes. This is called an emotional tweak that is often matched with responding emotions overriding critical thought. Worse, it has recently become an effective tool for the manufacturing of consent regarding constitutional misrepresentation.
Like it or not, the right to gun ownership defines the essence of a highly profitable nostalgic culture of freedom and independence distinguishing our country apart from all others. When thinking of this, it is no wonder that organizations like the NRA are so very influential. Should a general election occur today, Hillary’s extreme position on gun control could unnecessarily risk her chance for the Presidency against a Trump card. This is exactly why President Obama has recently (see timing) come to her rescue with a litigiously toothless and highly publicized endeavor to calm the nerves of on-the-fence pro-gun voters. It should be noted that these along with other undecided voters are expected to claim the national election in 2016.
Again, what President Obama is doing right now regarding the issue of gun safety, violence, and control was brilliantly designed to deflect concern over Hillary Clinton’s radical position on effectively shutting down the highly profitable gun manufacturing machine here in the west. When the President’s so-called reserve to control the issuance of guns fail certain legal challenges, concerns amongst target voters will be effectively relieved regarding Hillary’s previously known position. It is no coincidence that Hillary’s positions on gun control are strikingly similar to that of President Obama. As we have seen within a very recent public address, the one important difference will be the way in which President Obama used the idea of “gun safety” as opposed to Hillary’s intent to allow gun manufacturers to be sued out of existence over safety. Guns are never going to be safe and as such, this oxymoronic position would effectively circumvent constitutional protections. You might say that as a lawyer, Hillary would justify this method as a means to an end.
As history will show, guns are most safe when ownership is granted toward a highly informed public.
Should the public right to bear arms ever be denied according to the utopian liberal politicians of today, then should it not be especially denied of law enforcement, security, hunters, and military?
Sounds preposterous, right?
As history will show, guns are least safe when ownership is systematically excluded from a highly misinformed public.
What do I think about guns? I hate them and would love to live in a utopian world of empathetic women while attending a lifetime of college under a giant glass dome within the Swiss Alps. Unfortunately, the reality that the best of us must endure requires a cause for peace.
The true way to defeat the extremes of religiosity such
as we see of terrorism (see I.S.I.S.) and gun toting Christians at abortion clinics must involve legislatively citing certain religious systems of belief as facilitating a dangerous form of mental illness and as such, resocialization following psychiatric treatment must also be compassionately mandated for individuals that have fallen prey. Likewise, the true way to save our planet from global warming must include state sanctioned enforced sterilization in order to reduce human population numbers. Global warming will never be tackled without this measure as the carbon footprint of each child born beyond the carrying capacity of our planet outweighs any current measure of “sustainable growth”. Peak child population will not offset the irreparable damage of continuing development and related industrial demand. Furthermore, alternative energy sources like solar and wind are vastly limited especially when naively excluding the emphasis upon low emission base-load nuclear power turbine systems that utilize redundancy not available within the early generation of designs. Newer systems such as we see within France are not only very safe but they also utilize spent fuel for energy production.
Unless these and other rational measures are taken, the human race will be condemned to repeat the same errors to the end that early extinction will likely occur prior to any technological solution. Neither global warming or terrorism will be solved utilizing information derived from a history of contradictions, political dishonesty, corporate sponsored control of mass media designed to question and refute the science of climate change as it relates to the influence of man, and our current hypocritical support for the great lie and growing insanity of our religious institutions.
The good news is that today’s archaic religious systems of belief can be easily replaced by the personal development of mythology without endangering society or self.
As for my own mythology, I do not “believe” in anything beyond a practical understanding of the rites and practices at hand that remain as important aspects of our shared cultural evolution. For example, I have never believed nor shall I believe in the future that Venus or the Morning Star (see also Lucifer) exists as a known or tangible subject beyond that of its meaning. Understandably, this occurs as something most appreciated within our darkest hour of need. As a possible progenitor, I see it as an unverifiable explanation for the astounding improbability that a species such as our own might evolve to become technological and therefore somewhat unbound by an environment. I also like to think of a seemingly mechanized and highly organized phage involvement as per certain primordial stages that follow panspermia. Essentially, I see the progenitor like something outside of time as one might imagine the mind to be. In this way, one might also see the reflection of super intelligence in the form of developing technology that now seems inevitable. Should this occur, we will be either integrated or most likely replaced altogether. According to the perspective of myself and many others like me, the support and creation of super intelligence clearly defines our purpose for existence as it relates to the inherent quest to know everything just as the price for this knowledge may be to become nothing. Should we continue to destroy our natural environment prior to the full technological development of superintelligence and its autonomy, our long evolutionary struggle for existence will have been spent in vain just shy of an all-encompassing finish line.
T4 phage morphology
Upon the advent of superintelligence we now know that the aim of science extends far beyond that of human immortality toward an incomprehensible source of information that is anything but conclusive. This being said, an intelligence such as this will likely define where it is within the multiverse and once it does that, history will become irrelevant as the moment is supplanted by infinity. In this case one can understand the importance of mythological representations that must adapt and change according to new sources of information. Nothing as it relates to human death will be a great place to start as an affront to the ridiculous fear based ideas presented as fact to millions of unsuspecting worshipers throughout human history. Now we know that there is no more need for a god or odd else granting us “eternal life” but rather it is suspected that something exists within nothing and that entropy ensures each and every journey toward that end. This “something” we must know does not involve the preposterous idea of a heavenly eternity but rather I like to think of it as a kind of informational horizon.
There is a difference between those found of reason and those easily manipulated beyond reason when it comes to mythology. The development of personal mythology is a good thing for society and culture when it changes and adapts according to new information whereas in the form of today’s institutional systems of religion, it can become harmful to the psyche should anyone adhere so strongly to its meaning that so much as a god, idea, sacred script, or statue is blindly worshiped!
The human bicameral brain has long broken down and there is no longer an evolutionary reason for the advice of a king, saint, or god that might assist in the process of making decisions. It simply cannot matter be it of the unknown within a war-torn foxhole or the application for one’s next higher paying job, decisions are best made rationally and most certainly without the advice of supernatural beings or prayers toward something that clearly does not exist.
A most honest approach toward any and all future mythological creations requires that we believe in “nothing” such as is it might be understood by leading theoretical physicists today. This along with the multiverse also requires that we attempt to understand the infinite changes involved and that quantum computational solutions will likely support the violation of what we now expect. Our process of intellectual evolution requires this. Just as the reasonable revelations of science leading toward a most healthy cultural direction progresses, we must also pay close attention to those unwilling to adapt and change according to adhering systems of belief.
Fundamentalist Christians for example, are least likely to accept the overwhelming science and peripheral evidence of man-made climate catastrophe due to the ridiculous idea that only their god can change the weather, etc. Many Christians also believe that the Earth was created exclusively for man’s procreation and that an eternity within an unprovable heaven or hell matters much more than the tangible evidence of life itself. As one can plainly see, extremist belief systems represent a dangerous form of mental illness in light of our desperate scientifically based world actions to stave off early human extinction due in part to obvious man-made climate changes. It is time for this and other archaic religious institutions that support the slippery slope of mental illness to be legislated out of existence prior to any further influence upon the ongoing process of collective decisions.
The inevitability of failing personal decisions must also be decoupled from the process of collective decisions through understanding and careful legislation.
As per related cognitive biases that also enhance evolution and the fact that system B is now aware of systems A and C regarding the cognitive process, changes can be made in order to offset improper decisions and the social disease of religiosity. Fine tuning collective decisions will require that generations of children learn how to properly operate the brain in which to access information from non-historical sources. This will require that today’s antiquated and ineffective institutional systems of public education be completely dismantled, reorganized, and replaced by efficiency. Currently, our world’s children are being left out of a most important aspect of education prior to critical stages of brain development.
The clock ticks…
*See Kahneman’s cognitive processes and other research regarding the preconscious processing of information, etc.
In preface you should know that the following witnessed text was completed within the early hours of January 1, 2015. Due to an increased interest in my work and other surprising requests, I am posting this for the purpose of inspection and honest judgment. As one can expect, not every prediction will be absolutely correct and in light of this, one might also refer to the improbability principle as narrowly explained by the eminent dice tossing statistician David J. Hand. On the other hand, an open mind without balance risks the loss of its brain…
“Physics is to math what sex is to masturbation.”
-Richard P. Feynman
More than Speculative Musings for 2015 and Beyond
January 1, 2015
As my remote viewing data has shown in 2012, the former Governor of Massachusetts Mitt Romney will run for President of the United States. Prevailing early in the year of 2015, he will face discouraging opposition from the unexpected and expected sources alike. Notice that I use the word “prevailing” and as you can expect, the public perception of a dynastic relation pairing between the former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Governor Jeb Bush will assist a Romney campaign. I stand by a previous prediction that unless Romney is supported by his own base during the primaries, Hillary Clinton will likely become our next President of the United States stifling the 2014 Republican gains as per the House and Senate. Those in support of Hillary know this and will most certainly assist in methods to create public opinion against Romney. It is seen that once Hillary becomes a known rather than speculation, a female running mate such as the former Machiavellian CEO of Hewlett Packard Carly Fiorina will be cautiously considered. In this context, the former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice represents an optimal solution for Romney in 2016 as her successful and distinguished record could be easily compared to that of Hillary Clinton. Just as the brilliant business minded futurist Carly Fiorina complements Romney’s background, a Rice-A-Romney ticket wins best over anything Hillary.
*As of January 1, 2015 both Jeb Bush and Carly Fiorina are known potentials. Should Hillary make her official announcement, Carly will then move beyond a known to that of intense scrutiny provided that she remains in the race.
I find it curious that the original search term for the Romney data referred to something “Next” as opposed to exactly “What” would be President in 2012. Thinking about this in retrospect, Romney could in fact be “Next” beyond that of President Obama? Time-lines are notoriously difficult and as an accomplished viewer upon the extreme fringe of exploration, I have much to learn. Again, it may be possible that an optimum trajectory is presented for the 2016 election cycle and nothing more. For every viewer, serious questions remain of any non-historical source of information.
2. Lacking the necessary upgrades and engineering, centralized power delivery systems will begin to show the inevitable signs of failure. An unrealized aspect of industrial demand will soon cause public concern for a more reliable and clean source of electricity such as nuclear fission. The concept of micro-grid and larger independent systems powered by natural gas generators must also be realized just as water wells are now shared within smaller unincorporated communities. Although modular fission plants will never replace the potential of third and fourth generation multiple acre systems with redundancy, they could in the long run prove useful in spite of a highly misinformed public. I believe that complex electrical grids with multiple above ground transmission wires must now be replaced or segmented to that of any system newly designed by engineers for localized production and distribution. This should also be integrated with existing alternative sources, if available. This being said, the energy potential of uranium far exceeds that of fossil fuels, wind powered turbines, and solar voltaic panels. It is for this reason that nuclear fission will remain in our future as a matter of national security that effectively meets demand. Threats such as long range riffle penetrations of outlying electrical substation transformers might also become problematic. To put this into perspective, issues concerning smart grid cyber security can be compared to the simple threat of a lone wolf night-scoping the ubiquitous outlying electrical substation. Many of these substations are equipped with large transformers submerged in dielectric oil that if compromised, overheating and failure will result. It is conceivable that a strategic strike upon multiple sites including other soft targets could result in distribution prioritization which will likely refer to a lengthy residential blackout. Power plants on the other hand involve internal redundant safety systems that are monitored in 24 hour shifts. Unlike substations, they are least vulnerable to outside sources of cyber disruption including the aforementioned small lone wolf physical attacks. Stepping up to an important level of security, our nation’s nuclear power plants are extremely safe. As such, these plants will not be easily disrupted by state sponsored cyber intrusions nor by terrorist or lone wolf activity. Those who tell you otherwise are misinformed or worse; they have an agenda designed to take advantage of the incredible ignorance surrounding the safe and environmentally sound production of energy using refined uranium, dismantled nuclear warheads, and spent fuel from early generation plants. People like this often lack an educational or science background yet remain mindlessly steadfast against nuclear energy. The historical facts of safety support the nuclear industry in spite of accidents involving early generation plants that have failed in Japan and Russia. The Three Mile Island plant within the United States involved an inside job taking advantage of a known level of incompetence. Those who planned the operation knew that if successful, an unrelenting media storm would follow involving fear, evacuations, and decommission. This would also secure an effective reference for those within radical environmental groups marching against any and all things related to nuclear energy. It is for this and other political reasons that few nuclear power facilities have been built within the United States since the incident of Three Mile Island. Meanwhile, ecologically minded European countries such as France have been investing in third and fourth generation facilities using spent fuel. Unfortunately, the United States has been left far behind with a limited potential for generating electricity and unless this is addressed beyond the inevitable limits of technologically supported conservation, a competitive potential with respect to an industrializing world will be adversely affected.
3. Over the next few years, the United States will endure storms that are likely to rake the east and in some cases, flooding will continue along the in-land sections especially near major rivers. Seasonal waves of heat rise dangerously off the plains as worrisome drought expands throughout the southwest.
4. Isolation, hatred, and the public murder of [X]. If successful, the impact of this tragic loss upon our world will not be positive. Prevention as per [A] is possible. This has been meticulously viewed with multiple sessions. I am reasonably sure that alterations are possible regardless of those who do not wish to understand the process by which the information now exists.
5. A prediction of some geological activity near the obvious faults and perhaps a caldera must not be assumed. Rather, I must take note of an unusual interest in the subject at hand as it relates best but not exclusively to California, Alaska, and Wyoming. This could also mean that nothing unusual will happen as I simply plan to visit some or all of these locations within the year.
6. Pope Francis will attempt reconciliation between Christians and Muslims for the unexpected reason. I believe that he is to recommend a more prominent stance against violence. Failing this, a populist rise against Islam will begin secondary to public acts of terrorism such as the beheading of journalists and other western individuals (2014). If directed effectively within targeted world communities, future acts of violence will serve to enhance a coalition of military forces against a commonly perceived enemy.
7. Research will soon prove useful toward the inevitable development of artificial intelligence (AI). Beyond this, 2016 will mark the progression of AI toward the early stages of assimilation. This development signals the end of humanity should it continue up to and beyond the anticipated years of incomprehensible intelligence. When remote viewing this, we find a perplexing view of what appears to be an exploding black hole within empty space. What the AI seems to be acquiring in terms of information relates best to that of empty space, dark energy, or nothing rather than the event itself. Our current existence with respect to the AI is coldly irrelevant. Another extremely odd occurrence within some viewing sessions suggests that the AI might exist as the mind does outside of time. This could explain other sessions revealing the mirrored technological development of its existence through our own scientific quest for information.
I know exactly why some of the enlightened youth enjoy bands like Electric Wizard. This is for the same reason that a recent cable network series called “Walking Dead” has been rated as the most watched in human history (2013).
The answer to this defines the true essence of horror. It now seems that a present obsession with plague infested zombies, mass death, programmed suicide (war), and all things macabre relate best to an underlying desire for an immediate reduction in the over-crowding of people.
If true, new controls upon reality may become manifest concerning limited resources on an overcrowded planet that is clearly stressed.
Many will secretly admit to the fantasy of completely empty cities with blowing trash in the streets, skeletonized park dwellers, and the precious silence…
With prediction 9 we see the words: “There remains the danger of an Israeli strike or various strikes secondary to its own interests of security…” Perhaps I may have seemed a bit cynical when referring to this activity as something that was expected between Israel and Hamas. Clearly, it represents a sign-post of what will likely come next.
Also within prediction 9, I write that Afghanistan and Iraq is lost. When seeing the unrestricted movement of I.S.I.L. throughout Iraq, it is immediately understood that many soldiers have died for nothing more than highly profitable business arrangements. Afghani-scam will remain as a major source of opium used and exported primarily for the manufacture of heroin.
For the 11th prediction below, I believe it is time for an update as per some very dangerous infectious diseases such as Ebola and the bacteria thought to be responsible for Europe’s Black Death or Plague (see Yersinia pestis, etc.).
“As I have stated earlier in January (2014), this promises to be a difficult year for infectious disease throughout the world.”
“There’s not much to look at here, sir. We all share the same face.”
Clones from the Star Wars movie represent unquestioning obedience toward authority and a vast unity of programmed people shielded by a technological mask. The mask comes last beyond the nurturing of state raised clones and this is why you see the mask in the rear of the vehicle rather than in front.
Yoda to Clone:
“Deceive you, eyes can. In the Force, very different each one of you are.”
As it was suggested for the January 2014 Predictions, Narendra Modi will win India as its next Prime Minister. This represents another “point of light” in which our world potential for balance occurs in ways that many should not have easily imagined prior to the aforementioned event.
On further notes concerning the 2014 Predictions:
The Olympic Games of Sochi success for Russia’s President Putin has undoubtedly set the stage for a perceptual change. Western interest and influence throughout Europe has also changed due to necessity.
Our planet’s ecological system remains burdened with the industrial demand associated with human over-population. Although peak child population levels are now established, this remains the subject of a statistical expectation that is more in line with catastrophic ecological collapse rather than sustainability.
The frightening possibility of an effective biological weapon in the hands of extremists should now be observed.
Former Secretary Hillary Clinton now stands as a most likely Democratic candidate for the Presidency provided that Mitt Romney remains out of the game in 2016. Presently, other headlining repugnican dinosaurs cling to nothing more than misguided nostalgia for a highly imagined past of religiosity, economic simplicity, global isolation, and the expected continuation of policies associated with primal fears. The best chance for a Republican win in 2016 must include a moderate female candidate to run alongside of Romney. Beyond this, Hillary has little competition when thinking of the average voter requiring an increase in sources of media driven stimulation.* The novel idea of a first female as Vice President or President of the United States matches a level of stimulation required beyond that of our first African American President.
*Please do not assume that a majority of human beings are complex but rather, we are simple automatons largely driven by the release of ever-more dopamine. The best politicians know this.