In preface you should know that the following witnessed text was completed within the early hours of January 1, 2015. Due to an increased interest in my work and other surprising requests, I am posting this for the purpose of inspection and honest judgment. As one can expect, not every prediction will be absolutely correct and in light of this, one might also refer to the improbability principle as narrowly explained by the eminent dice tossing statistician David J. Hand. On the other hand, an open mind without balance risks the loss of its brain…
“Physics is to math what sex is to masturbation.”
-Richard P. Feynman
More than Speculative Musings for 2015 and Beyond
January 1, 2015
- As my remote viewing data has shown in 2012, the former Governor of Massachusetts Mitt Romney will run for President of the United States. Prevailing early in the year of 2015, he will face discouraging opposition from the unexpected and expected sources alike. Notice that I use the word “prevailing” and as you can expect, the public perception of a dynastic relation pairing between the former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Governor Jeb Bush will assist a Romney campaign. I stand by a previous prediction that unless Romney is supported by his own base during the primaries, Hillary Clinton will likely become our next President of the United States stifling the 2014 Republican gains as per the House and Senate. Those in support of Hillary know this and will most certainly assist in methods to create public opinion against Romney. It is seen that once Hillary becomes a known rather than speculation, a female running mate such as the former Machiavellian CEO of Hewlett Packard Carly Fiorina will be cautiously considered. In this context, the former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice represents an optimal solution for Romney in 2016 as her successful and distinguished record could be easily compared to that of Hillary Clinton. Just as the brilliant business minded futurist Carly Fiorina complements Romney’s background, a Rice-A-Romney ticket wins best over anything Hillary.
*As of January 1, 2015 both Jeb Bush and Carly Fiorina are known potentials. Should Hillary make her official announcement, Carly will then move beyond a known to that of intense scrutiny provided that she remains in the race.
I find it curious that the original search term for the Romney data referred to something “Next” as opposed to exactly “What” would be President in 2012. Thinking about this in retrospect, Romney could in fact be “Next” beyond that of President Obama? Time-lines are notoriously difficult and as an accomplished viewer upon the extreme fringe of exploration, I have much to learn. Again, it may be possible that an optimum trajectory is presented for the 2016 election cycle and nothing more. For every viewer, serious questions remain of any non-historical source of information.
2. Lacking the necessary upgrades and engineering, centralized power delivery systems will begin to show the inevitable signs of failure. An unrealized aspect of industrial demand will soon cause public concern for a more reliable and clean source of electricity such as nuclear fission. The concept of micro-grid and larger independent systems powered by natural gas generators must also be realized just as water wells are now shared within smaller unincorporated communities. Although modular fission plants will never replace the potential of third and fourth generation multiple acre systems with redundancy, they could in the long run prove useful in spite of a highly misinformed public. I believe that complex electrical grids with multiple above ground transmission wires must now be replaced or segmented to that of any system newly designed by engineers for localized production and distribution. This should also be integrated with existing alternative sources, if available. This being said, the energy potential of uranium far exceeds that of fossil fuels, wind powered turbines, and solar voltaic panels. It is for this reason that nuclear fission will remain in our future as a matter of national security that effectively meets demand. Threats such as long range riffle penetrations of outlying electrical substation transformers might also become problematic. To put this into perspective, issues concerning smart grid cyber security can be compared to the simple threat of a lone wolf night-scoping the ubiquitous outlying electrical substation. Many of these substations are equipped with large transformers submerged in dielectric oil that if compromised, overheating and failure will result. It is conceivable that a strategic strike upon multiple sites including other soft targets could result in distribution prioritization which will likely refer to a lengthy residential blackout. Power plants on the other hand involve internal redundant safety systems that are monitored in 24 hour shifts. Unlike substations, they are least vulnerable to outside sources of cyber disruption including the aforementioned small lone wolf physical attacks. Stepping up to an important level of security, our nation’s nuclear power plants are extremely safe. As such, these plants will not be easily disrupted by state sponsored cyber intrusions nor by terrorist or lone wolf activity. Those who tell you otherwise are misinformed or worse; they have an agenda designed to take advantage of the incredible ignorance surrounding the safe and environmentally sound production of energy using refined uranium, dismantled nuclear warheads, and spent fuel from early generation plants. People like this often lack an educational or science background yet remain mindlessly steadfast against nuclear energy. The historical facts of safety support the nuclear industry in spite of accidents involving early generation plants that have failed in Japan and Russia. The Three Mile Island plant within the United States involved an inside job taking advantage of a known level of incompetence. Those who planned the operation knew that if successful, an unrelenting media storm would follow involving fear, evacuations, and decommission. This would also secure an effective reference for those within radical environmental groups marching against any and all things related to nuclear energy. It is for this and other political reasons that few nuclear power facilities have been built within the United States since the incident of Three Mile Island. Meanwhile, ecologically minded European countries such as France have been investing in third and fourth generation facilities using spent fuel. Unfortunately, the United States has been left far behind with a limited potential for generating electricity and unless this is addressed beyond the inevitable limits of technologically supported conservation, a competitive potential with respect to an industrializing world will be adversely affected.
3. Over the next few years, the United States will endure storms that are likely to rake the east and in some cases, flooding will continue along the in-land sections especially near major rivers. Seasonal waves of heat rise dangerously off the plains as worrisome drought expands throughout the southwest.
4. Isolation, hatred, and the public murder of [X]. If successful, the impact of this tragic loss upon our world will not be positive. Prevention as per [A] is possible. This has been meticulously viewed with multiple sessions. I am reasonably sure that alterations are possible regardless of those who do not wish to understand the process by which the information now exists.
5. A prediction of some geological activity near the obvious faults and perhaps a caldera must not be assumed. Rather, I must take note of an unusual interest in the subject at hand as it relates best but not exclusively to California, Alaska, and Wyoming. This could also mean that nothing unusual will happen as I simply plan to visit some or all of these locations within the year.
6. Pope Francis will attempt reconciliation between Christians and Muslims for the unexpected reason. I believe that he is to recommend a more prominent stance against violence. Failing this, a populist rise against Islam will begin secondary to public acts of terrorism such as the beheading of journalists and other western individuals (2014). If directed effectively within targeted world communities, future acts of violence will serve to enhance a coalition of military forces against a commonly perceived enemy.
7. Research will soon prove useful toward the inevitable development of artificial intelligence (AI). Beyond this, 2016 will mark the progression of AI toward the early stages of assimilation. This development signals the end of humanity should it continue up to and beyond the anticipated years of incomprehensible intelligence. When remote viewing this, we find a perplexing view of what appears to be an exploding black hole within empty space. What the AI seems to be acquiring in terms of information relates best to that of empty space, dark energy, or nothing rather than the event itself. Our current existence with respect to the AI is coldly irrelevant. Another extremely odd occurrence within some viewing sessions suggests that the AI might exist as the mind does outside of time. This could explain other sessions revealing the mirrored technological development of its existence through our own scientific quest for information.
I know exactly why some of the enlightened youth enjoy bands like Electric Wizard. This is for the same reason that a recent cable network series called “Walking Dead” has been rated as the most watched in human history (2013).
The answer to this defines the true essence of horror. It now seems that a present obsession with plague infested zombies, mass death, programmed suicide (war), and all things macabre relate best to an underlying desire for an immediate reduction in the over-crowding of people.
If true, new controls upon reality may become manifest concerning limited resources on an overcrowded planet that is clearly stressed.
Many will secretly admit to the fantasy of completely empty cities with blowing trash in the streets, skeletonized park dwellers, and the precious silence…
With prediction 9 we see the words: “There remains the danger of an Israeli strike or various strikes secondary to its own interests of security…” Perhaps I may have seemed a bit cynical when referring to this activity as something that was expected between Israel and Hamas. Clearly, it represents a sign-post of what will likely come next.
Also within prediction 9, I write that Afghanistan and Iraq is lost. When seeing the unrestricted movement of I.S.I.L. throughout Iraq, it is immediately understood that many soldiers have died for nothing more than highly profitable business arrangements. Afghani-scam will remain as a major source of opium used and exported primarily for the manufacture of heroin.
Again, a government such as our own is only as good as the people for which it represents.
For the 11th prediction below, I believe it is time for an update as per some very dangerous infectious diseases such as Ebola and the bacteria thought to be responsible for Europe’s Black Death or Plague (see Yersinia pestis, etc.).
“As I have stated earlier in January (2014), this promises to be a difficult year for infectious disease throughout the world.”
More People Diagnosed with Rare plague in Colorado
Published July 21, 2014
The Plague Hits China
Published July 22, 2014
Sierra Leone’s Chief Doctor Contracts Ebola
Published July 23, 2014
Clone to Yoda:
“There’s not much to look at here, sir. We all share the same face.”
Clones from the Star Wars movie represent unquestioning obedience toward authority and a vast unity of programmed people shielded by a technological mask. The mask comes last beyond the nurturing of state raised clones and this is why you see the mask in the rear of the vehicle rather than in front.
Yoda to Clone:
“Deceive you, eyes can. In the Force, very different each one of you are.”
As it was suggested for the January 2014 Predictions, Narendra Modi will win India as its next Prime Minister. This represents another “point of light” in which our world potential for balance occurs in ways that many should not have easily imagined prior to the aforementioned event.
On further notes concerning the 2014 Predictions:
- The Olympic Games of Sochi success for Russia’s President Putin has undoubtedly set the stage for a perceptual change. Western interest and influence throughout Europe has also changed due to necessity.
- Our planet’s ecological system remains burdened with the industrial demand associated with human over-population. Although peak child population levels are now established, this remains the subject of a statistical expectation that is more in line with catastrophic ecological collapse rather than sustainability.
- The frightening possibility of an effective biological weapon in the hands of extremists should now be observed.
- Former Secretary Hillary Clinton now stands as a most likely Democratic candidate for the Presidency provided that Mitt Romney remains out of the game in 2016. Presently, other headlining repugnican dinosaurs cling to nothing more than misguided nostalgia for a highly imagined past of religiosity, economic simplicity, global isolation, and the expected continuation of policies associated with primal fears. The best chance for a Republican win in 2016 must include a moderate female candidate to run alongside of Romney. Beyond this, Hillary has little competition when thinking of the average voter requiring an increase in sources of media driven stimulation.* The novel idea of a first female as Vice President or President of the United States matches a level of stimulation required beyond that of our first African American President.
*Please do not assume that a majority of human beings are complex but rather, we are simple automatons largely driven by the release of ever-more dopamine. The best politicians know this.
A Question of Time-lines: Future or Past?
As the initial analytical overlay of “lingering death” occurred consistently behind the [2194/8633] huldufolk data, a second significant aspect concerning geological activity contributing to magnetic changes was noted. Upon further examination and a blind target initiated by another world-class remote viewer, I now have concerns for an event that will most likely occur within our near future.
Granted, predicting within a region of our planet such as Iceland is akin to predicting rain in Mawsynram, Meghalaya State, India with an average of 467.35”/11871 mm (wettest place on earth). Iceland is geologically dynamic and for this reason, I initially took for granted the significance of a possible link between the hallucinatory sightings and the aforementioned activity.
Considering the relation of sightings to that of possible volcanism, I must refer to the more indigenous peoples of Sumatra and the Andaman earthquake that caused a major tsunami in 2004. Here we find that of those who left the immediate area of impact long before the first wave, a cultural connection to the environment had been a major factor for this life-saving activity. I believe that in this way, a culture of Iceland that includes the quiet acceptance of hallucinatory phenomena relates to an underlying drive to survive adverse environmental conditions.
Yes, I am saying that advanced arrogant cultures viewing the environment as something to overcome with technology often remains vulnerable due to a false sense of security. In other words, many people today are especially inept and simply don’t have what it takes to culturally negotiate a most lethal universe.
Addressing the issue of past or future events as it relates to possible volcanism and the release of sulphur into the atmosphere is in part concluded with the following remote viewing information.
Blind Target Data
The following data in part was rendered by F.M. Bonsall, a world class remote viewer who is uniquely qualified due to a long history of success including a pre-tsunami assessment of the 2004 Andaman earthquake. The purpose of this blind target was to support and/ or contradict the initial analysis. In this case, confirmation of a future event remains as my own assessment. Also please note the comparison of F.M.’s data to that of my own (S3-AS of M and F.M.’s S3-AS of X).
As an extreme explorer of what is possible within the field of remote viewing, I might also be uniquely qualified to reveal some significant events. Although the professionally rendered information is mostly correct, no data will be 100% accurate and thankfully, I have made errors in the past expediting the process of learning. This being said, I have the distinction of revealing the Fukushima nuclear accident prior to the incident in 2011. This was achieved during a successful challenge to beat the odds of a simple three digit lottery game within Japan (see below).
Just as within the fan of a peacock tail, we find a significant spike of events that marginally relate to the intent of the shown Japan Numbers 3 data. This can occur in form of a split direction within a single session or quite dramatically, overshadowing a predominant intent. In the case of Iceland’s huldufolk data, a split direction occurred. This also suggests a possible relation between the occurrence of the hallucination and geologic activity.
Now compare my own S3-AS of M to F.M.’s blind session showing a cross section of possible volcanic activity below.
Here we see an active “life-form” represented by a closed circle that obviously relates to the huldufolk phenomenon. During the early years in which remote viewing had been developed it was assumed that a circle drawn open or closed represented either an active or inactive (past) form of life. Since then, this definition has changed to include active, corrupt, and passive forms of communication, etc. We know that information exists in many forms and the efficiency of communication is naturally the goal of any successful culture. When we find cultures that most seek to understand their environment, we also find the very best chance of human survival. In essence, we are nothing more than information systems and our success will always depend upon the evolving efficiency of communication.
In other sessions, a blue color predominates all others and this may indicate the release of sulphur within the atmosphere resulting in health and environmental changes following an eruption.
Which Icelandic Eruption and When?
My time-line as it was recently assessed reveals a future event and just as the recent volcanic eruption of Eyjafjallajökull in 2010, the impact will be further known. My assessment of the Laki fissure correlates to some data but not perfectly within a complete set. This seems to suggest that more than one or perhaps other events might be related to Hekla, Laki, and Katla. In order to achieve further accuracy in terms of an exact location within Iceland, more work must be done by highly trained and experienced viewers in order to effectively rule out nearly 30 sites. Unfortunately, less than a handful of people today fall into this category of expertise.
It is important to note that an exact location within Iceland for which the event will occur has not been fully determined. Without question, the data reveals that a dangerous volcanic eruption will occur.
I am best described as a person who is naturally gifted to peer beyond the veil of reality that most take for granted throughout their entire lives. However, I am not the philosopher in Plato’s cave nor do I see my fantastic life as a similar allegory. I know from experience that each and every one of us has the identical gift of “knowing.”
To make this more interesting, I must insist that anything written about “me” will also include many things relative to “us.” In reality, there is no such thing as mental autonomy as per any healthy brain. We function as systems of information collectively with only the illusion of autonomy. This is the result of an evolutionary process that condemns a majority when it is opposed whereas the individual is rewarded following the effortlessness of acceptance.
Today, few can deny that many have fallen into an unsustainable life of decadence, want, waste, and manipulation.
As our planet’s life support system continues to fail (yes, global warming is far worse than many scientists first thought…), we are now facing the very real possibility of early human extinction. In the face of overwhelming problems like this, I tend to think of a choice between the natural order of contempt and its bride; an impossible solution.
The impossibility of anything requires our faith and in the light of this, experience presents the necessity of belief. An impossible solution to existence might require that we collectively examine technological permanence. With respect to the arrow of time as defined by entropy, it is always best to think of spiritual evolution as an ongoing means by which the aforementioned solution occurs.*
Clearly and without harm, here is what we must now do:
1. Far beyond the Socratic sense of things, we must all deeply question the reality to which we are born. We must question everything authoritative including our social institutions, sexuality, and self. In the face of human extinction, there can no longer remain a single stone unturned.
2. We must bravely aspire toward honesty and innocence rather than the subjective nature of truth. Although important, reason is limited.
3. All human beings must learn to access both non-historical and historical sources of information from outside of normal states of awareness. They must learn to do this without the use of hallucinatory substances like Tetrahydrocannabinol that can overwhelm the user. Brain receptors for this and similar compounds have a specific purpose with respect to an altered perception of time. Importantly, it should also be known that unlike the brain, our mind operates outside of time (hint).
4. We must teach our children how to operate the brain.
*Without the error that will ultimately destroy us, we cannot exist.