There is usually a very good reason that some of my predictions are left out of the primary list. These predictions such as we see below are murky and yet at times they work wonderfully when spoken in reverse. In the case of 72 I recall feeling an overwhelming emptiness that one might experience beyond the sinking dread of attainment. In spite of this, I have always felt that both 61 and 72 are related.
- Competitive religious prophecies herald each the return of a savior beyond conflict.
for example, something between the Sunni and Christian Armageddonists
- A citizen at the height of power, fame, and wealth moves latterly to fill his heart with yet more emptiness. The opportunity nears from the ancient and forbidden cradle.
When viewing this, Iraq and the influence of Iran is revealed as [X] occurs to me. The danger of assurances? Russia.
Emptiness represents the essence of our truth. To fill one’s heart with this answers for desire and the destiny of dust. The deeds of such are known throughout history.
This video is an announcement from the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists on January 26, 2017
16.The outgoing President Obama will be judged as a brilliant lawyer, strategist, and campaigner presenting nothing more than eight long years of abject boredom, recalcitrant domestic policy, and useless rhetoric. I cannot agree with his pathological support for the consequentialist lie that resulted in a political revolution pushing the pendulum beyond the pale.
Confirmation of structure in Manhattan , NY
“The Mandela Effect” by A.C.H.
In the image above, we see a lion standing either before or beyond Venus. This is in part to suggest that Donald Trump’s virtue best represents hope within one’s darkest hour. When thinking of this, we can best understand what Christ meant when stating in his own words that he was “the bright morning star…” (Revelation 22:16).
2. For the first time in America’s history, a woman will likely meet the long awaited challenge to effectively campaign for the position of either a Vice President or President concerning any party. I also believe that a voter based push against supporters of the Affordable Care Act prior to the national elections in 2016 will to some extent distort the views and expectations of the Republican Party. Success for any Republican Presidential Candidate in 2016 will largely depend upon the ability to effectively project acceptance without judgment. This means that “hatred” in the usual form of religiosity must no longer indiscreetly involve political platforms.
As for Donald Trump’s Vice Presidential pick, we find that his choice does not line up with the prediction in terms of gender and if it had, I am certain that his path for the Presidency would have been assured in terms of a more predictable outcome.
Does this mean that Hillary Clinton will be our next President of the United States in 2016?
Now that I have nearly exhausted a limited source of relative information to determine who will win the national elections in 2016, I am naturally inclined to pick the outlier rather than a more rational and predictable choice of Hillary Clinton. Although the Clinton campaign is brilliant, capable, and backed by a world of established powers, I am stimulated by the unexpected and feel that our nature is best served by foundational patterns. It is a fact that without the error, I would not be the remote viewer I am today nor would we exist.
Should the following be misunderstood as an error, so be it. I am displaying this for the interest I have in observation and what is considered to be a question of the optimal outcome. Where am I in terms of the aforementioned horizon? Perhaps it does not matter as the following requires that we engage honestly in choice while understanding consequence.
A Trump win would provide a new yet futile day in the sun for independence while a Clinton win will assist in world participation toward the purchasing of time in lieu of human extinction.
Venus and Projection by A.C.H.
As of this writing, I am now in a position that is close enough to the horizon for which the national election will change the course of human history. This also represents the very best time in which to remote view who exactly will be our next President of the United States in 2016. Unlike past sessions in which I took for granted where we are within the multiverse, I am today slightly more certain in terms of a hard-won point of reference. Although the technique of remote viewing is imperfect, much as been learned of previous errors.
Who then will become our next President of the United States of America in 2016?
I am now setting the table for a very lengthy viewing session that will be recorded. The purpose of this will include the informed choice, observation of techniques employed by myself, and education. Front loaded sessions are extremely difficult to perform and as such, a lower probability of success must be expected. Never the less, I am today the most controversially successful viewer with unparalleled skill that will attempt the unimaginably difficult process by which a non-historical source of information is rendered.
Will I be successful?
Preliminary observations to be excluded from sessions will include the following:
- Hillary Clinton will not excite her base as much as trump stimulates both sides of the isle. It is likely that her marginal supporters will vote only if necessary as a measure against Trump. Historically, the highest degree of motivation favors the opposite situation.
- Donald Trump is a populist figure of high entertainment value during an age of over-stimulation and subsequent desensitization from years of on-line access devices. This means that a significant number of voters will no doubt opt for increased stimulation outside of reason. Hillary Clinton simply does not stimulate the brain to produce more dopamine as does the idea of political heresy. For Clinton, standing against the gun lobby is more like political suicide rather than heresy. Many who have become cynical will likely not want to miss future episodes of a hilariously entertaining Donald Trump kicking over tables in the White House.
- The National Rifle Association (NRA) is now pushing against Clinton’s incredibly naïve position against personal armament. Essentially, an opposition to the NRA equates to an unnecessary loss of voters from both sides of the isle. The western gun represents a unique symbol of historical culture that wildly separates the United States from Europe.
- Hillary Clinton is supported by an effort to maintain President Obama’s important social work. This means that Trump will have a very difficult journey ahead winning over important communities critical to winning a national election. In fact, this may be an inefficient task prior to the elections due to a history of systematic neglect, oppression, and outrageous disregard.
- Expectations are that Hillary Clinton will win the national election in 2016.
I knew long ago that this event would signify something new. This is a sign-post related to certain events that I am acutely aware of due to the many years of accessing non-historical sources of information. This also means that some unfair judgments will be made of our Muslim neighbors that were once protected by the perception that terrorists are more like the disenfranchised youth typically seen of ISIS within Syria.