There is usually a very good reason that some of my predictions are left out of the primary list. These predictions such as we see below are murky and yet at times they work wonderfully when spoken in reverse. In the case of 72 I recall feeling an overwhelming emptiness that one might experience beyond the sinking dread of attainment. In spite of this, I have always felt that both 61 and 72 are related.
- Competitive religious prophecies herald each the return of a savior beyond conflict.
for example, something between the Sunni and Christian Armageddonists
- A citizen at the height of power, fame, and wealth moves latterly to fill his heart with yet more emptiness. The opportunity nears from the ancient and forbidden cradle.
When viewing this, Iraq and the influence of Iran is revealed as [X] occurs to me. The danger of assurances? Russia.
Emptiness represents the essence of our truth. To fill one’s heart with this answers for desire and the destiny of dust. The deeds of such are known throughout history.
By ACH 1/11/17
1. There will be no doubt that some will look back upon this point in history as the time set in blind preparation for a war between powers. Many reading this now will not believe that it is possible nor can it be fully understood merely within the context of history. Given the problems of global ecological collapse, human over-population, and a willful denial in the face of dwindling resources, many will also ignore the signal of promised nuclear arsenal upgrades by the President Elect Donald J. Trump. This occurred shortly after China’s testing with respect to a multiple nuclear warhead delivery system (MIRV). We also know that Russia’s nuclear arsenal upgrades are likely to have been recently established. Most dangerously, India, and Pakistan also have interests in new technology and information that might glean a strategic advantage. North Korea has also an interest although its threat is eclipsed by an overt positon that other actors like Israel are best not to afford. These systems are all designed first and foremost to be used and yet, they are often associated with Kissinger’s strategic deterrence under President Dexedrine (Richard M. Nixon). As we should be warned, the success of Kissinger’s brilliant policy then operated under a different set of world rules. Today, nearly every significant social institution is failing with measure whereas during the time of Nixon, the perception of this as a highly probable future permeated the thoughts and expressions of change agents.
The purpose of presenting a non-historical source of information requires the informed choice. That is, we no longer have an excuse for decisions that were once blindly taken for granted nor should we remain complacent about authority. In essence, we must question authority and the crumbling institutions that loudly encourage conformity and order in a world of increasing disorder.
2. 2017 will be the year that proxy cyber-wars begin to surface between powers. This will be prompted in part by the outgoing President Obama and his Administration as a means of driving an unsuccessful wedge between the Elect President Trump and President Putin. Should these cyber-wars escalate due to a blatant disregard for diplomacy, such activity will continue without adequate proof or impunity. The potential of this problem is serious and it should be compared to the idea of mutually assured destruction. As you are reading this now, the opportunity to shore up the first domino exists.
Most importantly, we must not openly (politically) engage a perceived operator with the intent of undermining the potential for mutually beneficial relations.
3. Pakistan once held in the grip of India’s error, the inevitable [4457/6668 CT] becomes its measure. As of this moment, tensions are assured.
4. As predicted, the beginning of a powerful and lasting feminist wave opposing patriarchal psycho-sexual control has begun. Should the right for women become the issue, political outcomes for the year 2020 will prevent a second stay.
5. The new terrorism and possible intervention within the United States. Due to a rather large spike along our current time-line, the incidents [3349/8876 CT] and [4558/0098 MT] have now been thoroughly explored using remote viewing.
6. Educators organize substantially on-line for an affordable accredited alternative to the on-campus undergraduate experience. This begins a much celebrated end to the many institutional barriers including the cost of tuition, admissions, and access. For example, attendance might include millions of students rather than the inefficiency of a scattered few within some dingy Ivy League auditorium.
7. Some of this year’s media will reveal ecological problems in an excessive manner. Much of this information will frustrate those in denial after the storm(s).
8. Ultimately, human beings will never survive space. There will never be a successful venture beyond our own planet in terms of colonization without engineering a body apart from its carbon base. Any attempt for permanence should involve autonomous artificial intelligence (AI) coupled with machine nanotechnology capable of phage-like assembly. It is through panspermia that we might find the best hope for a secondary approach toward conditions that support biological assembly. Information related to assembly for the purpose of immersion must also be placed within asteroids and other vehicles capable of distant space travel.
It must be understood that we are collectively immersed as mere systems of information. The evolving brain does not contain, subjugate, nor own a “mind”. When remote viewing artificial intelligence as it exists outside of time, I have found within a limited context that it operates with extreme prejudice toward efficiency rather than within the confines of an order. Again, we find chaos…
9. Hollywood this year will once again sink further into banality with profits assured using an uncreative pinch-pile of socially shaded formulas, glitzy franchise sequels, and other A-list vernacular sources of meaningless drivel. Like many others with a functioning brain unwilling to waste precious time, I have not visited a theatre for a single main-stream Hollywood movie since the death of Stanley Kubrick. This year will no doubt mark one of the lowest creative points for Hollywood as it withers shamelessly upon the auspices of a vindictive Administration.
10. Under certain conditions, higher correlated color temperature (CCT) efficient lighting systems emitting spike wavelengths of 400-500 nm will become suspect with respect to brain and eye health. That is, in the age of a legislative push toward efficiency in world lighting, we have effectively altered the circadian dark and light cycle in which sleep and metabolic changes can subtlety occur. Most if not all persons reading this now will be utilizing emitters spiking within the higher end of the blue spectrum. Without the sun’s full spectrum of changes including the ultraviolet range responsible for repair and regulation, an imbalance occurs. This might also explain a reported increase of sleeping disorders, eye disease, and mood changes that have occurred beyond the onset of cost effective mass installations of light emitting diode (LED) sources. As you are probably aware, this technology has now replaced incandescent, florescent, halogen, and other sources of light throughout the industrialized world. For the average person, these light sources can be easily mitigated provided that one is aware. For movie production, coliseums, stage, and other professional media sources, few if any today wear protection while being exposed to extremely intense light from lensed, chip on board, and flat panels. Be it for fill, key, back, pop, and hard effects, it is no secret that the LED has now replaced prehistoric hot lighting for nearly every major set including those systems within the American White House. The old halogen lighting systems had until recently presented the problem of UV without filters whereas the LED does not. That being said, I would rather suffer the treatable condition of cataracts rather than an incurable source of blindness from degeneration.
The real question remains of the true danger of artificial lighting with respect to intense LED sources of light. As it stands now, I see little reason for the average person to directly attribute a degenerative eye disease from the cumulative exposure to blue light from sources like computer screens. Rather, one might be interested in polycarbonate filtering screens, glare reduced glasses with yellow or brown tinting, and changes in diet.
My advice is that along with a proper diet including Lutein, one should avoid intense long term exposure without the sun’s full spectrum and most importantly, avoid dark cycle exposure with technology such as computer screens, unfiltered lighting, pads, and phones for at least an hour before sleeping. If required, screen windows from light pollution that might disrupt dark cycle metabolism. Use the eyes each day to follow moving objects while gauging distance in a natural full spectrum setting outside of peak UV hours. While indoors exclusively under LED sources of light, wear yellow tinted lenses to reduce the amount of blue light while allowing for acuity. The use of software to change screen color temperature along with press-on filtration is recommended.
As for the “prediction”, there is already scientific evidence citing irreparable damage from blue light. What I am suggesting is that within the coming months and possibly years, an interest in this subject will noticeably increase. Technology will and should be developed to offset the inevitable use and risks of LED systems. Most importantly, awareness is key.
11. A new administration will recognize the extreme importance of a nuclear powered baseload for a growing industrial economy. We will also learn that many of our aging plants are due to go off-line very soon and this threatens to cripple industrial demand without the use of coal and natural gas. For many years, newer generation reactors have not been approved for construction due to the incredible short-sightedness and embarrassing ignorance of environmentalists that influenced political outcomes. 2017 will be the year that wind, chemical, and solar systems will be compared honestly to the carbon-free efficiency and reliability of nuclear energy. Because of a political change in emphasis toward fossil fuels away from the lie of alternatives, a new environmentally sound perspective toward third and fourth generation nuclear reactors will exist. Politically, nuclear power as an environmentally friendly alternative promises to satisfy a growing constituency. Furthermore, decreasing regulations upon existing coal fired electrical generation will provide the environmental incentives to support, plan, and build modular fourth generation systems that utilize degraded or “spent” fuel. In spite of this, competing costs for coal and gas fired electrical production can be problematic for private investment in nuclear reactors.
Unless we expedite the building of nuclear power plants in the United States now, the oncoming demand will be met with the necessity of fossil fuel sources that significantly contribute toward global warming.
12. North Korea presents brinkmanship while the new
administration [4493/14332 CT] with China. In part, disappointment reveals the bluff and there will not be an obvious beginning to war. As an important distraction for the North, South Korea’s President Park Geun-hye suffers a devastating dishonor.
13. Angela Merkel of Germany will not be re-elected as Chancellor in 2017.
14. Condemned by the zealot, Palestine rejects all measures of unity. Iran retreats following an agreement between powers (Russia?).
15. A new administration will be surprisingly successful to a definite point. A health concern becomes no concern as media changes direction. An unexpected sorrow is shared by a nation and its new leader. Significant failures will begin with a mandate for the unwanted child and the environment for which it will suffer.
16.The outgoing President Obama will be judged as a brilliant lawyer, strategist, and campaigner presenting nothing more than eight long years of abject boredom, recalcitrant domestic policy, and useless rhetoric. I cannot agree with his pathological support for the consequentialist lie that resulted in a political revolution pushing the pendulum beyond the pale.
What then of his legacy?
Unfortunately, many in the future will look upon this as a time in which the emerging western ideals of socialism were crushed due in part to the inherent lack of a definition. Thinking of novelty, an underlying movement that is associated with libertarian socialism has now the potential to emerge from the ashes of Bernie Sanders.
17. The newly elected order that we see today is only an illusion masking the reality of what lies ahead. Chaos is our future and as such, uncertainty will consume every thought, action, and reaction of each upon a dying planet. This will either become our strength in acceptance or an unfathomable failure in opposition. From an emptiness beyond the age of self exists the opportunity for instruction rather than control.
“Things are never as bad as they seem nor are they as good…”
Venus and Projection by A.C.H.
As of this writing, I am now in a position that is close enough to the horizon for which the national election will change the course of human history. This also represents the very best time in which to remote view who exactly will be our next President of the United States in 2016. Unlike past sessions in which I took for granted where we are within the multiverse, I am today slightly more certain in terms of a hard-won point of reference. Although the technique of remote viewing is imperfect, much as been learned of previous errors.
Who then will become our next President of the United States of America in 2016?
I am now setting the table for a very lengthy viewing session that will be recorded. The purpose of this will include the informed choice, observation of techniques employed by myself, and education. Front loaded sessions are extremely difficult to perform and as such, a lower probability of success must be expected. Never the less, I am today the most controversially successful viewer with unparalleled skill that will attempt the unimaginably difficult process by which a non-historical source of information is rendered.
Will I be successful?
Preliminary observations to be excluded from sessions will include the following:
- Hillary Clinton will not excite her base as much as trump stimulates both sides of the isle. It is likely that her marginal supporters will vote only if necessary as a measure against Trump. Historically, the highest degree of motivation favors the opposite situation.
- Donald Trump is a populist figure of high entertainment value during an age of over-stimulation and subsequent desensitization from years of on-line access devices. This means that a significant number of voters will no doubt opt for increased stimulation outside of reason. Hillary Clinton simply does not stimulate the brain to produce more dopamine as does the idea of political heresy. For Clinton, standing against the gun lobby is more like political suicide rather than heresy. Many who have become cynical will likely not want to miss future episodes of a hilariously entertaining Donald Trump kicking over tables in the White House.
- The National Rifle Association (NRA) is now pushing against Clinton’s incredibly naïve position against personal armament. Essentially, an opposition to the NRA equates to an unnecessary loss of voters from both sides of the isle. The western gun represents a unique symbol of historical culture that wildly separates the United States from Europe.
- Hillary Clinton is supported by an effort to maintain President Obama’s important social work. This means that Trump will have a very difficult journey ahead winning over important communities critical to winning a national election. In fact, this may be an inefficient task prior to the elections due to a history of systematic neglect, oppression, and outrageous disregard.
- Expectations are that Hillary Clinton will win the national election in 2016.
6. Regardless of an early choice (Iowa?), Donald Trump faces his opponent for President. The expected win becomes the unexpected loss. There exists an opportunity within the greatest disappointment, distrust, and division of a cynical nation.
Unlikely as it seemed in late December of 2015 when the prediction first occurred, Donald Trump has now become the nominee representing his party. As predicted in 2014, Hillary Clinton is today the “opponent”. The election loss in Iowa for Trump is noted for the violation of what had been expected.
As a caveat for those supporting Hillary’s campaign, the prediction as it was in 2013-2014 appropriately involved gender. Given this unusual spike along the non-historical horizon, I did then clearly sense the outline of Hillary’s face. Much of what I am seeing today in this respect seems “familiar” and so I must assume that the early work was fair.
Furthermore, those wishing for a first beyond that of President Obama will soon be confounded by Trump’s asymmetrical approach toward persuasion. As a populist fitting for the time of a waning right-wing ideology, Trump has successfully resurrected the essence of a uniquely rebellious western spirit.
3. Suicide and a vest in the news.
Immediately following a public posting of these predictions (see 1-11), a suicide vest related bombing occurred within Istanbul, Turkey. The exact number of people killed in the blast totaled 11 (+1). 11.
11. Specifically in 2016, an actual sacrifice (death) will be heard in the form of a song. When one’s heart follows this song into the center of everything, a Black Sun appears. For those of us who understand, “it” is given unto the light of hope within our darkest hour (Lucifer). The number according to the intended day of this posting is also important (traditionally, 1-11 of any year).
To be fair, each and every death is a form of suicide. It is our lack of knowledge that makes us think otherwise. Death for an adequately developed human being will often include irony and when this is not so obvious, one can suspect the outlier. An untimely murder of a young child might be one example of this. Although it is difficult to believe due to an early developing brain, a child’s ability to interpret relevant information from both historical and non-historical sources outside of normal states of awareness does exist.
As a naturally gifted psychic, I can recall my earliest resistance to a vaccination that would later prove to be harmful due to contamination. At that time I was a very young child surrounded by those of limited awareness. After several futile attempts to hold me down, the physician in this case refused to continue due to the possibility of physical harm that might be caused by force.
In this way I had been spared an early death due to Simian Virus-40 contamination (SV-40 is a class 2A carcinogen). Although I knew nothing about vaccines at that early age in my life, I felt the urgency to resist and did so effectively.
Only recently has it been revealed that both the Salk Inactivated Polio Vaccine (IPV) and Sabin Oral or “live” Polio Vaccine (OPV) were contaminated with SV40. To make matters worse, federal law at that time did not require the immediate withdrawal of every preparation following the discovery of seed contamination and as such, the remaining doses were used pending regulation. This coincides precisely in time with my own refusal of the vaccine.
Now that the recent death of a second major song-writer has passed (see Prince), I have determined that the circumstances surrounding this case of self-imposed death does not conform to important aspects of the prediction.
When the information of Bowie’s very private death had been released to the world on 1-11, I took note of this and carefully held my suspicions. Upon further study of Bowie’s work, I have found what appears to be a clever reference to the promise of light within the darkest of hours. This clearly falls in line with the rite of acceptance although I do not believe that Bowie was Luciferian.
As an example of Bowie’s brilliant work in 2016, the “Blackstar” video reveals 11 women presumably performing a ritual of release involving the ornate skull of Major Tom. The skeletonized body of Tom is briefly shown floating toward an eclipse or blackened sun. His space suit remains planet bound as if the empty shell of what once delivered Bowie through the extremes of Huxley’s Heaven and Hell. For those who do not know, Major Tom represented Bowie’s deliverance from the necessity of pain that we all share. The mystery of suffering is found here as depicted upon the unfolded cubes of space in which three scarecrows writhe.
Without making things any more complicated than they should be, perhaps enjoying the following video of Blackstar will suffice:
Next hearing the following file in reverse might help to explain what I am experiencing with “it” as something within the center of everything. Bowie knew that within Crowley’s mythology, Nuit has its center being Hadit or by extension, Lucifer. Pay particularly close attention when reversing “in the center of it all” as the name of Lucifer can be heard.
It is in this way that a dying David Bowie meant to leave us with hope just as he saw it within his darkest hour.
January 20, 2015
The terrorist group widely known as ISIS is now holding two Japanese men as per a 200 million dollar ransom. Should this demand not be met, ISIS has threatened to video capture the decapitation of each man just beyond a 72 hour frame of time. This means that the average time of distribution beyond submittal points to Sunday as the planned day for release. This day also refers to a propagandist slight by ISIS against the United States. Unless these men are found in time, a digital rendering of the beheadings will likely be distributed throughout Japan.
Meanwhile the government of Japan’s “top priority” is said to rest squarely upon the safe return of these two men (see image below).
From left to right is seen Kenji Goto, Jihadi John Doe, and Haruna (Masayuki) Yakawa. Remote viewing the location of “Jihad Johnny” would be helpful in this case.
What then of remote viewing?
Many people in Japan are familiar with my remote viewing talents as I have been on television reaching millions there. For example, I successfully located a missing person while in Tokyo. Finding a person in this region of the world under the pressures of Japanese television is like finding a specific needle within a needle stack. I alone found this person just as it was for the challenge to find a person named “Caprice” within the United States.
Will the ransom be paid?
Full ransom for a widely distributed case such as this is unlikely to be paid. It is known that in order to discourage similar acts of capture, an economic incentive must not openly exist. It can be reasonably assumed that under these circumstances, an expectation of full payment will take little precedent over the perceived value of mockery, fear, and propaganda.
What are the chances that traditional forms of intelligence will be used successfully to locate and retrieve each man safely?
Unless significant patterns of information emerge regarding the anticipated activities of John Doe, the chance for a successful rescue will only be slightly improved.
I know exactly why some of the enlightened youth enjoy bands like Electric Wizard. This is for the same reason that a recent cable network series called “Walking Dead” has been rated as the most watched in human history (2013).
The answer to this defines the true essence of horror. It now seems that a present obsession with plague infested zombies, mass death, programmed suicide (war), and all things macabre relate best to an underlying desire for an immediate reduction in the over-crowding of people.
If true, new controls upon reality may become manifest concerning limited resources on an overcrowded planet that is clearly stressed.
Many will secretly admit to the fantasy of completely empty cities with blowing trash in the streets, skeletonized park dwellers, and the precious silence…