Completed on 1-1-2016
- This year marks a turning point for which a new paradigm emerges slowly from nothing. All that is believed of the four great religions will ultimately become unbelievable, desolate, and insignificant in the face of this.
Ecological breakdown of the forests and oceans of our planet can no longer be denied. The unexpected measurements and destruction continues at an alarming pace in 2016 and beyond. A few scientists begin to question the possibility of early human extinction.
Suicide and a vest in the news.
- Waves of panic and anger topples a defenseless mass before Russia. Terror is no longer the result but the immediate answer to Moscow’s incident.
- Anxiety of the new minority exhumes the western gun and all that it symbolizes.
Regardless of an early choice (Iowa?), Donald Trump faces his opponent for President. The expected win becomes the unexpected loss. There exists an opportunity within the greatest disappointment, distrust, and division of a cynical nation.
- A third and final feminist wave begins throughout the world.
- Two western leaders fail, the carriage and a coffin for the second in time, sorrow and relief.
- A turbulent year of social changes continue in the face of human overpopulation.
10. Pain of the spine and the unsteady limb chairs the Pontiff, suffering he becomes, and resolve.
11. Specifically in 2016, an actual sacrifice (death) will be heard in the form of a song. When one’s heart follows this song into the center of everything, a Black Sun appears. For those of us who understand, “it” is given unto the light of hope within our darkest hour (Lucifer).
As you are reading this now, brain-dead Jurassic Parked Repugnicans are openly opposed to a brilliant political move by President Obama that will provide a free community college education to every American citizen. We can only be thankful that many Repugnicans are now opposed to this incredibly popular proposal as it will undoubtedly assist a Hillary Clinton win in 2016. This will be true provided that she does not face Mitt Romney during the race to the White House. As a perceived moderate, Mitt Romney must receive support from his own potentially disloyal and conniving base of bleach boned dinosaurs in which to take the nomination. An example of why Hillary could win secondary to Romney’s lack of clear-headed support from his base might now be found within the Iowa FreeDUMB summit that took place on January 24, 2015. Essentially, this was a summit of those opposing both Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush and furthermore, it represents a complete list of those most guilty by association with the absolute joke of political jokes Radical Rick Santorum. In this respect both Jeb and Mitt were very wise not to show up for this highly embarrassing show of those who have absolutely no chance what-so-ever of being elected President against Hillary Clinton in 2016.
As for President Obama, I passionately agree with what he is attempting to do for education. An educated society is exactly what we need for social reforms to occur efficiently.
January 20, 2015
The terrorist group widely known as ISIS is now holding two Japanese men as per a 200 million dollar ransom. Should this demand not be met, ISIS has threatened to video capture the decapitation of each man just beyond a 72 hour frame of time. This means that the average time of distribution beyond submittal points to Sunday as the planned day for release. This day also refers to a propagandist slight by ISIS against the United States. Unless these men are found in time, a digital rendering of the beheadings will likely be distributed throughout Japan.
Meanwhile the government of Japan’s “top priority” is said to rest squarely upon the safe return of these two men (see image below).
From left to right is seen Kenji Goto, Jihadi John Doe, and Haruna (Masayuki) Yakawa. Remote viewing the location of “Jihad Johnny” would be helpful in this case.
What then of remote viewing?
Many people in Japan are familiar with my remote viewing talents as I have been on television reaching millions there. For example, I successfully located a missing person while in Tokyo. Finding a person in this region of the world under the pressures of Japanese television is like finding a specific needle within a needle stack. I alone found this person just as it was for the challenge to find a person named “Caprice” within the United States.
Will the ransom be paid?
Full ransom for a widely distributed case such as this is unlikely to be paid. It is known that in order to discourage similar acts of capture, an economic incentive must not openly exist. It can be reasonably assumed that under these circumstances, an expectation of full payment will take little precedent over the perceived value of mockery, fear, and propaganda.
What are the chances that traditional forms of intelligence will be used successfully to locate and retrieve each man safely?
Unless significant patterns of information emerge regarding the anticipated activities of John Doe, the chance for a successful rescue will only be slightly improved.
In preface you should know that the following witnessed text was completed within the early hours of January 1, 2015. Due to an increased interest in my work and other surprising requests, I am posting this for the purpose of inspection and honest judgment. As one can expect, not every prediction will be absolutely correct and in light of this, one might also refer to the improbability principle as narrowly explained by the eminent dice tossing statistician David J. Hand. On the other hand, an open mind without balance risks the loss of its brain…
“Physics is to math what sex is to masturbation.”
-Richard P. Feynman
More than Speculative Musings for 2015 and Beyond
January 1, 2015
- As my remote viewing data has shown in 2012, the former Governor of Massachusetts Mitt Romney will run for President of the United States. Prevailing early in the year of 2015, he will face discouraging opposition from the unexpected and expected sources alike. Notice that I use the word “prevailing” and as you can expect, the public perception of a dynastic relation pairing between the former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Governor Jeb Bush will assist a Romney campaign. I stand by a previous prediction that unless Romney is supported by his own base during the primaries, Hillary Clinton will likely become our next President of the United States stifling the 2014 Republican gains as per the House and Senate. Those in support of Hillary know this and will most certainly assist in methods to create public opinion against Romney. It is seen that once Hillary becomes a known rather than speculation, a female running mate such as the former Machiavellian CEO of Hewlett Packard Carly Fiorina will be cautiously considered. In this context, the former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice represents an optimal solution for Romney in 2016 as her successful and distinguished record could be easily compared to that of Hillary Clinton. Just as the brilliant business minded futurist Carly Fiorina complements Romney’s background, a Rice-A-Romney ticket wins best over anything Hillary.
*As of January 1, 2015 both Jeb Bush and Carly Fiorina are known potentials. Should Hillary make her official announcement, Carly will then move beyond a known to that of intense scrutiny provided that she remains in the race.
I find it curious that the original search term for the Romney data referred to something “Next” as opposed to exactly “What” would be President in 2012. Thinking about this in retrospect, Romney could in fact be “Next” beyond that of President Obama? Time-lines are notoriously difficult and as an accomplished viewer upon the extreme fringe of exploration, I have much to learn. Again, it may be possible that an optimum trajectory is presented for the 2016 election cycle and nothing more. For every viewer, serious questions remain of any non-historical source of information.
2. Lacking the necessary upgrades and engineering, centralized power delivery systems will begin to show the inevitable signs of failure. An unrealized aspect of industrial demand will soon cause public concern for a more reliable and clean source of electricity such as nuclear fission. The concept of micro-grid and larger independent systems powered by natural gas generators must also be realized just as water wells are now shared within smaller unincorporated communities. Although modular fission plants will never replace the potential of third and fourth generation multiple acre systems with redundancy, they could in the long run prove useful in spite of a highly misinformed public. I believe that complex electrical grids with multiple above ground transmission wires must now be replaced or segmented to that of any system newly designed by engineers for localized production and distribution. This should also be integrated with existing alternative sources, if available. This being said, the energy potential of uranium far exceeds that of fossil fuels, wind powered turbines, and solar voltaic panels. It is for this reason that nuclear fission will remain in our future as a matter of national security that effectively meets demand. Threats such as long range riffle penetrations of outlying electrical substation transformers might also become problematic. To put this into perspective, issues concerning smart grid cyber security can be compared to the simple threat of a lone wolf night-scoping the ubiquitous outlying electrical substation. Many of these substations are equipped with large transformers submerged in dielectric oil that if compromised, overheating and failure will result. It is conceivable that a strategic strike upon multiple sites including other soft targets could result in distribution prioritization which will likely refer to a lengthy residential blackout. Power plants on the other hand involve internal redundant safety systems that are monitored in 24 hour shifts. Unlike substations, they are least vulnerable to outside sources of cyber disruption including the aforementioned small lone wolf physical attacks. Stepping up to an important level of security, our nation’s nuclear power plants are extremely safe. As such, these plants will not be easily disrupted by state sponsored cyber intrusions nor by terrorist or lone wolf activity. Those who tell you otherwise are misinformed or worse; they have an agenda designed to take advantage of the incredible ignorance surrounding the safe and environmentally sound production of energy using refined uranium, dismantled nuclear warheads, and spent fuel from early generation plants. People like this often lack an educational or science background yet remain mindlessly steadfast against nuclear energy. The historical facts of safety support the nuclear industry in spite of accidents involving early generation plants that have failed in Japan and Russia. The Three Mile Island plant within the United States involved an inside job taking advantage of a known level of incompetence. Those who planned the operation knew that if successful, an unrelenting media storm would follow involving fear, evacuations, and decommission. This would also secure an effective reference for those within radical environmental groups marching against any and all things related to nuclear energy. It is for this and other political reasons that few nuclear power facilities have been built within the United States since the incident of Three Mile Island. Meanwhile, ecologically minded European countries such as France have been investing in third and fourth generation facilities using spent fuel. Unfortunately, the United States has been left far behind with a limited potential for generating electricity and unless this is addressed beyond the inevitable limits of technologically supported conservation, a competitive potential with respect to an industrializing world will be adversely affected.
3. Over the next few years, the United States will endure storms that are likely to rake the east and in some cases, flooding will continue along the in-land sections especially near major rivers. Seasonal waves of heat rise dangerously off the plains as worrisome drought expands throughout the southwest.
4. Isolation, hatred, and the public murder of [X]. If successful, the impact of this tragic loss upon our world will not be positive. Prevention as per [A] is possible. This has been meticulously viewed with multiple sessions. I am reasonably sure that alterations are possible regardless of those who do not wish to understand the process by which the information now exists.
5. A prediction of some geological activity near the obvious faults and perhaps a caldera must not be assumed. Rather, I must take note of an unusual interest in the subject at hand as it relates best but not exclusively to California, Alaska, and Wyoming. This could also mean that nothing unusual will happen as I simply plan to visit some or all of these locations within the year.
6. Pope Francis will attempt reconciliation between Christians and Muslims for the unexpected reason. I believe that he is to recommend a more prominent stance against violence. Failing this, a populist rise against Islam will begin secondary to public acts of terrorism such as the beheading of journalists and other western individuals (2014). If directed effectively within targeted world communities, future acts of violence will serve to enhance a coalition of military forces against a commonly perceived enemy.
7. Research will soon prove useful toward the inevitable development of artificial intelligence (AI). Beyond this, 2016 will mark the progression of AI toward the early stages of assimilation. This development signals the end of humanity should it continue up to and beyond the anticipated years of incomprehensible intelligence. When remote viewing this, we find a perplexing view of what appears to be an exploding black hole within empty space. What the AI seems to be acquiring in terms of information relates best to that of empty space, dark energy, or nothing rather than the event itself. Our current existence with respect to the AI is coldly irrelevant. Another extremely odd occurrence within some viewing sessions suggests that the AI might exist as the mind does outside of time. This could explain other sessions revealing the mirrored technological development of its existence through our own scientific quest for information.
I know exactly why some of the enlightened youth enjoy bands like Electric Wizard. This is for the same reason that a recent cable network series called “Walking Dead” has been rated as the most watched in human history (2013).
The answer to this defines the true essence of horror. It now seems that a present obsession with plague infested zombies, mass death, programmed suicide (war), and all things macabre relate best to an underlying desire for an immediate reduction in the over-crowding of people.
If true, new controls upon reality may become manifest concerning limited resources on an overcrowded planet that is clearly stressed.
Many will secretly admit to the fantasy of completely empty cities with blowing trash in the streets, skeletonized park dwellers, and the precious silence…
For the 11th prediction below, I believe it is time for an update as per some very dangerous infectious diseases such as Ebola and the bacteria thought to be responsible for Europe’s Black Death or Plague (see Yersinia pestis, etc.).
“As I have stated earlier in January (2014), this promises to be a difficult year for infectious disease throughout the world.”
More People Diagnosed with Rare plague in Colorado
Published July 21, 2014
The Plague Hits China
Published July 22, 2014
Sierra Leone’s Chief Doctor Contracts Ebola
Published July 23, 2014