Completed on 1-1-2016
- This year marks a turning point for which a new paradigm emerges slowly from nothing. All that is believed of the four great religions will ultimately become unbelievable, desolate, and insignificant in the face of this.
Ecological breakdown of the forests and oceans of our planet can no longer be denied. The unexpected measurements and destruction continues at an alarming pace in 2016 and beyond. A few scientists begin to question the possibility of early human extinction.
Suicide and a vest in the news.
- Waves of panic and anger topples a defenseless mass before Russia. Terror is no longer the result but the immediate answer to Moscow’s incident.
- Anxiety of the new minority exhumes the western gun and all that it symbolizes.
Regardless of an early choice (Iowa?), Donald Trump faces his opponent for President. The expected win becomes the unexpected loss. There exists an opportunity within the greatest disappointment, distrust, and division of a cynical nation.
- A third and final feminist wave begins throughout the world.
- Two western leaders fail, the carriage and a coffin for the second in time, sorrow and relief.
- A turbulent year of social changes continue in the face of human overpopulation.
10. Pain of the spine and the unsteady limb chairs the Pontiff, suffering he becomes, and resolve.
11. Specifically in 2016, an actual sacrifice (death) will be heard in the form of a song. When one’s heart follows this song into the center of everything, a Black Sun appears. For those of us who understand, “it” is given unto the light of hope within our darkest hour (Lucifer).