- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Ginsburg will not withstand the Donald Trump Presidency.
- A third-wave feminist movement will become highly organized in order to secure political gains in 2020.
- Competition in the race for the containment and efficiency of nuclear fusion will increase dramatically. Should China achieve success, it will then own and export a subsidized technology that will present the greatest promise with respect to the fear of global warming.
- Human biological editing will be considered as per a future soldier/ citizen for the purpose of survival beyond exposure to weaponized biological agents capable of re-entry from retrofitted vehicles.
- A planned terrorist attack upon US soil.
- European and South American economic issues worsen.
- Iran and [X]. New threat of war?
- Floods, heat, fires, and drought continue while extreme tornadoes and hurricanes present further evidence of global warming.
- A new viral strain? Many will be affected.
- An infrastructure problem (earthquake?).
- A woman will appear within the political landscape. This woman will one day become President of the United States (non-historical viewing results). I see her face and outline in the data and it is clear who she is.
I am best described as a person who is naturally gifted to peer beyond the veil of reality that most take for granted throughout their entire lives. However, I am not the philosopher in Plato’s cave nor do I see my fantastic life as a similar allegory. I know from experience that each and every one of us has the identical gift of “knowing.”
To make this more interesting, I must insist that anything written about “me” will also include many things relative to “us.” In reality, there is no such thing as mental autonomy as per any healthy brain. We function as systems of information collectively with only the illusion of autonomy. This is the result of an evolutionary process that condemns a majority when it is opposed whereas the individual is rewarded following the effortlessness of acceptance.
Today, few can deny that many have fallen into an unsustainable life of decadence, want, waste, and manipulation.
As our planet’s life support system continues to fail (yes, global warming is far worse than many scientists first thought…), we are now facing the very real possibility of early human extinction. In the face of overwhelming problems like this, I tend to think of a choice between the natural order of contempt and its bride; an impossible solution.
The impossibility of anything requires our faith and in the light of this, experience presents the necessity of belief. An impossible solution to existence might require that we collectively examine technological permanence. With respect to the arrow of time as defined by entropy, it is always best to think of spiritual evolution as an ongoing means by which the aforementioned solution occurs.*
Clearly and without harm, here is what we must now do:
1. Far beyond the Socratic sense of things, we must all deeply question the reality to which we are born. We must question everything authoritative including our social institutions, sexuality, and self. In the face of human extinction, there can no longer remain a single stone unturned.
2. We must bravely aspire toward honesty and innocence rather than the subjective nature of truth. Although important, reason is limited.
3. All human beings must learn to access both non-historical and historical sources of information from outside of normal states of awareness. They must learn to do this without the use of hallucinatory substances like Tetrahydrocannabinol that can overwhelm the user. Brain receptors for this and similar compounds have a specific purpose with respect to an altered perception of time. Importantly, it should also be known that unlike the brain, our mind operates outside of time (hint).
4. We must teach our children how to operate the brain.
*Without the error that will ultimately destroy us, we cannot exist.