In the image above, we see a lion standing either before or beyond Venus. This is in part to suggest that Donald Trump’s virtue best represents hope within one’s darkest hour. When thinking of this, we can best understand what Christ meant when stating in his own words that he was “the bright morning star…” (Revelation 22:16).
After several remote viewing sessions beginning in late December of 2015 through October 31, 2016 I have a limited view of just who will become the 45th President of the United States in 2016. Although the early January 2016 prediction list revealed that Donald Trump would eventually face his opponent for the National Elections, I must take exception to the idea that viewers in structure can not distort the overall meaning of their work.
Now as we look back to the original viewing for the January 2014 predictions, we find the following:
2. For the first time in America’s history, a woman will likely meet the long awaited challenge to effectively campaign for the position of either a Vice President or President concerning any party. I also believe that a voter based push against supporters of the Affordable Care Act prior to the national elections in 2016 will to some extent distort the views and expectations of the Republican Party. Success for any Republican Presidential Candidate in 2016 will largely depend upon the ability to effectively project acceptance without judgment. This means that “hatred” in the usual form of religiosity must no longer indiscreetly involve political platforms.
As for Donald Trump’s Vice Presidential pick, we find that his choice does not line up with the prediction in terms of gender and if it had, I am certain that his path for the Presidency would have been assured in terms of a more predictable outcome.
Does this mean that Hillary Clinton will be our next President of the United States in 2016?
When remote viewing this, I have found an equal number of contradictory sessions that were performed blind, front-loaded, and indirectly stacked by persons unaware of number assignments, etc.
To say the very least of this effort, I am intrigued. The techniques that I use to find the best possible solution have produced an outcome for this election cycle. Again, I am working with highly experimental techniques that have a proven track record of a nearly 61% average rate of success.
With remote viewing, there are three sources of information. The first I refer to as historical and the second is non-historical. There is a third source that relates to observation, influence, and awareness, etc. Horizons exist with respect to each source and more importantly, a non-historical source of information requires that viewing remains slightly behind a horizon. Important trajectories are also found beyond this point.
Now that I have nearly exhausted a limited source of relative information to determine who will win the national elections in 2016, I am naturally inclined to pick the outlier rather than a more rational and predictable choice of Hillary Clinton. Although the Clinton campaign is brilliant, capable, and backed by a world of established powers, I am stimulated by the unexpected and feel that our nature is best served by foundational patterns. It is a fact that without the error, I would not be the remote viewer I am today nor would we exist.
Should the following be misunderstood as an error, so be it. I am displaying this for the interest I have in observation and what is considered to be a question of the optimal outcome. Where am I in terms of the aforementioned horizon? Perhaps it does not matter as the following requires that we engage honestly in choice while understanding consequence.
A Trump win would provide a new yet futile day in the sun for independence while a Clinton win will assist in world participation toward the purchasing of time in lieu of human extinction.
The outlier results favor Donald J. Trump as the 45th President of the United States. This is going to be my choice as an optimal trajectory and the unexpected outcome for the 2016 election cycle.
This year marks a turning point for which a new paradigm emerges slowly from nothing. All that is believed of the four great religions will ultimately become unbelievable, desolate, and insignificant in the face of this.
Ecological breakdown of the forests and oceans of our planet can no longer be denied. The unexpected measurements and destruction continues at an alarming pace in 2016 and beyond. A few scientists begin to question the possibility of early human extinction.
Suicide and a vest in the news.
Waves of panic and anger topples a defenseless mass before Russia. Terror is no longer the result but the immediate answer to Moscow’s incident.
Anxiety of the new minority exhumes the western gun and all that it symbolizes.
Regardless of an early choice (Iowa?), Donald Trump faces his opponent for President. The expected win becomes the unexpected loss. There exists an opportunity within the greatest disappointment, distrust, and division of a cynical nation.
A third and final feminist wave begins throughout the world.
Two western leaders fail, the carriage and a coffin for the second in time, sorrow and relief.
A turbulent year of social changes continue in the face of human overpopulation.
10. Pain of the spine and the unsteady limb chairs the Pontiff, suffering he becomes, and resolve.
11. Specifically in 2016, an actual sacrifice (death) will be heard in the form of a song. When one’s heart follows this song into the center of everything, a Black Sun appears. For those of us who understand, “it” is given unto the light of hope within our darkest hour (Lucifer).
In preface you should know that the following witnessed text was completed within the early hours of January 1, 2015. Due to an increased interest in my work and other surprising requests, I am posting this for the purpose of inspection and honest judgment. As one can expect, not every prediction will be absolutely correct and in light of this, one might also refer to the improbability principle as narrowly explained by the eminent dice tossing statistician David J. Hand. On the other hand, an open mind without balance risks the loss of its brain…
“Physics is to math what sex is to masturbation.”
-Richard P. Feynman
More than Speculative Musings for 2015 and Beyond
January 1, 2015
As my remote viewing data has shown in 2012, the former Governor of Massachusetts Mitt Romney will run for President of the United States. Prevailing early in the year of 2015, he will face discouraging opposition from the unexpected and expected sources alike. Notice that I use the word “prevailing” and as you can expect, the public perception of a dynastic relation pairing between the former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Governor Jeb Bush will assist a Romney campaign. I stand by a previous prediction that unless Romney is supported by his own base during the primaries, Hillary Clinton will likely become our next President of the United States stifling the 2014 Republican gains as per the House and Senate. Those in support of Hillary know this and will most certainly assist in methods to create public opinion against Romney. It is seen that once Hillary becomes a known rather than speculation, a female running mate such as the former Machiavellian CEO of Hewlett Packard Carly Fiorina will be cautiously considered. In this context, the former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice represents an optimal solution for Romney in 2016 as her successful and distinguished record could be easily compared to that of Hillary Clinton. Just as the brilliant business minded futurist Carly Fiorina complements Romney’s background, a Rice-A-Romney ticket wins best over anything Hillary.
*As of January 1, 2015 both Jeb Bush and Carly Fiorina are known potentials. Should Hillary make her official announcement, Carly will then move beyond a known to that of intense scrutiny provided that she remains in the race.
I find it curious that the original search term for the Romney data referred to something “Next” as opposed to exactly “What” would be President in 2012. Thinking about this in retrospect, Romney could in fact be “Next” beyond that of President Obama? Time-lines are notoriously difficult and as an accomplished viewer upon the extreme fringe of exploration, I have much to learn. Again, it may be possible that an optimum trajectory is presented for the 2016 election cycle and nothing more. For every viewer, serious questions remain of any non-historical source of information.
2. Lacking the necessary upgrades and engineering, centralized power delivery systems will begin to show the inevitable signs of failure. An unrealized aspect of industrial demand will soon cause public concern for a more reliable and clean source of electricity such as nuclear fission. The concept of micro-grid and larger independent systems powered by natural gas generators must also be realized just as water wells are now shared within smaller unincorporated communities. Although modular fission plants will never replace the potential of third and fourth generation multiple acre systems with redundancy, they could in the long run prove useful in spite of a highly misinformed public. I believe that complex electrical grids with multiple above ground transmission wires must now be replaced or segmented to that of any system newly designed by engineers for localized production and distribution. This should also be integrated with existing alternative sources, if available. This being said, the energy potential of uranium far exceeds that of fossil fuels, wind powered turbines, and solar voltaic panels. It is for this reason that nuclear fission will remain in our future as a matter of national security that effectively meets demand. Threats such as long range riffle penetrations of outlying electrical substation transformers might also become problematic. To put this into perspective, issues concerning smart grid cyber security can be compared to the simple threat of a lone wolf night-scoping the ubiquitous outlying electrical substation. Many of these substations are equipped with large transformers submerged in dielectric oil that if compromised, overheating and failure will result. It is conceivable that a strategic strike upon multiple sites including other soft targets could result in distribution prioritization which will likely refer to a lengthy residential blackout. Power plants on the other hand involve internal redundant safety systems that are monitored in 24 hour shifts. Unlike substations, they are least vulnerable to outside sources of cyber disruption including the aforementioned small lone wolf physical attacks. Stepping up to an important level of security, our nation’s nuclear power plants are extremely safe. As such, these plants will not be easily disrupted by state sponsored cyber intrusions nor by terrorist or lone wolf activity. Those who tell you otherwise are misinformed or worse; they have an agenda designed to take advantage of the incredible ignorance surrounding the safe and environmentally sound production of energy using refined uranium, dismantled nuclear warheads, and spent fuel from early generation plants. People like this often lack an educational or science background yet remain mindlessly steadfast against nuclear energy. The historical facts of safety support the nuclear industry in spite of accidents involving early generation plants that have failed in Japan and Russia. The Three Mile Island plant within the United States involved an inside job taking advantage of a known level of incompetence. Those who planned the operation knew that if successful, an unrelenting media storm would follow involving fear, evacuations, and decommission. This would also secure an effective reference for those within radical environmental groups marching against any and all things related to nuclear energy. It is for this and other political reasons that few nuclear power facilities have been built within the United States since the incident of Three Mile Island. Meanwhile, ecologically minded European countries such as France have been investing in third and fourth generation facilities using spent fuel. Unfortunately, the United States has been left far behind with a limited potential for generating electricity and unless this is addressed beyond the inevitable limits of technologically supported conservation, a competitive potential with respect to an industrializing world will be adversely affected.
3. Over the next few years, the United States will endure storms that are likely to rake the east and in some cases, flooding will continue along the in-land sections especially near major rivers. Seasonal waves of heat rise dangerously off the plains as worrisome drought expands throughout the southwest.
4. Isolation, hatred, and the public murder of [X]. If successful, the impact of this tragic loss upon our world will not be positive. Prevention as per [A] is possible. This has been meticulously viewed with multiple sessions. I am reasonably sure that alterations are possible regardless of those who do not wish to understand the process by which the information now exists.
5. A prediction of some geological activity near the obvious faults and perhaps a caldera must not be assumed. Rather, I must take note of an unusual interest in the subject at hand as it relates best but not exclusively to California, Alaska, and Wyoming. This could also mean that nothing unusual will happen as I simply plan to visit some or all of these locations within the year.
6. Pope Francis will attempt reconciliation between Christians and Muslims for the unexpected reason. I believe that he is to recommend a more prominent stance against violence. Failing this, a populist rise against Islam will begin secondary to public acts of terrorism such as the beheading of journalists and other western individuals (2014). If directed effectively within targeted world communities, future acts of violence will serve to enhance a coalition of military forces against a commonly perceived enemy.
7. Research will soon prove useful toward the inevitable development of artificial intelligence (AI). Beyond this, 2016 will mark the progression of AI toward the early stages of assimilation. This development signals the end of humanity should it continue up to and beyond the anticipated years of incomprehensible intelligence. When remote viewing this, we find a perplexing view of what appears to be an exploding black hole within empty space. What the AI seems to be acquiring in terms of information relates best to that of empty space, dark energy, or nothing rather than the event itself. Our current existence with respect to the AI is coldly irrelevant. Another extremely odd occurrence within some viewing sessions suggests that the AI might exist as the mind does outside of time. This could explain other sessions revealing the mirrored technological development of its existence through our own scientific quest for information.
Here are key points of light or predictions that if true, will prove to show an impact.
1. Presently, I am seeing the rising possibility of India’s Narendra Modi to win a national election.
2. For the first time in America’s history, a woman will likely meet the long awaited challenge to effectively campaign for the position of either a Vice President or President concerning any party. I also believe that a voter based push against supporters of the Affordable Care Act prior to the national elections in 2016 will to some extent distort the views and expectations of the Republican Party. Success for any Republican Presidential Candidate in 2016 will largely depend upon the ability to effectively project acceptance without judgment. This means that “hatred” in the usual form of religiosity must no longer indiscreetly involve political platforms.*
3. As it has been since 2008, America will continue to fall further away from the promise of faith, belief, and extraordinary discovery. In essence, it will remain spiritually recalcitrant. Unexplained sightings, altered states, and other phenomena that normally provoke the imagination toward personal mythology, ritual, and creativity will wane throughout the world as it continues to look woefully upon a spiritually void, arrogant, and paternalist spoof that represents the current Administration of President Obama. Positively, I see this year as a period of transition for those crystal wielding kooks jammed within the embarrassing past trend of alternative healing non-sense, spoon bending, alien sexual abduction, psychic drum circles, and cosmic consciousness (laugh). It should also be known that reason is limited. This being said, I welcome the paradigm before us that will address the very real possibility of human extinction (see global warming). Just as it has been said that every man in a war ravaged trench will become a believer in some form of spirituality, I am saying that when a majority eventually accepts the possibility of their own extinction, a very serious form of spirituality will emerge. Should this be improperly managed, the era of reason will then be overcome.
4. Healthy youthful participation in the American Affordable Care Act will permanently fall short of requirements ensuring something less affordable and most impractical for the majority. Other plans will likely be suggested as the alternative to a wide range of failures. Many will reject any further change favoring the extreme difficulty of repeal.
5. A wide range of weather related problems will continue throughout the world suggesting that global warming is more than a serious threat. Unexpected changes will in turn influence political outcomes for 2016 and beyond.
6. Oil production in countries like the United States further isolates Israel as a front for influence within the oil rich region following WWII. Religious support wanes regardless of the underlying truth.
7. Do not fool yourself, Iran will eventually secure the technology to make an atomic bomb.
8. In Russia, the Olympics will be successful thanks to President Putin’s extreme effort to gain intelligence upon existing terrorist opportunities. Although the games are secure, planned activities may be found elsewhere.
9. Afghanistan and Iraq will remain lost to western interests. War in an overpopulated world of dwindling resources is easy to predict although nothing out of the ordinary is likely to emerge out of the year. There remains the danger of an Israeli strike or various strikes secondary to its own interests of security but this too is nothing out of the ordinary.
10. The economy for the United States will remain somewhat disappointing for those expecting a robust return in job numbers. Many will remain out of work and if anything is found, less income should be expected for the year 2014 and beyond.
11. As I have stated earlier in January, this year promises to be a difficult year for infectious disease throughout the world. Always get vaccinated when appropriate and remember that your finger nails are very much like inoculation needles carrying disease. Keep them short and never touch anything on your face without washing first.
*Notice that I do not specify Hillary Clinton as President. This does not suggest that she will or will not meet the challenge as suggested but rather, a plan by the Republican Party might include a woman running mate or lead for President. Should a conservative woman run alongside of someone moderate like Mitt Romney, a victory is assured. At this moment a bid from someone like Hillary will largely depend upon the choices that Republicans make for the office at hand. A strong quietly pro-choice woman candidate on the side of the Republican Party would effectively fix any public comparison against Hillary during the primary, if she makes it that far.