As it so often happens with Remote Viewing, early data searches concerning specific terms will often conflate outcomes within a reasonable frame of time. For example, a hurricane was found as per “storms” hitting the eastern coast of the United States in 2017 and although this was true, we now see that a specific reference to the “Carolinas” and “Georgetown” had been clearly referenced. When this occurs, professional remote viewers such as myself see it as a spike warranting further viewing sessions.
Yes, in hindsight I should have looked beyond the initial session in which to isolate exactly what was meant by “Georgetown” and as such, it seems that we now see exactly what this means. In fact, Georgetown County within South Carolina was cited as a place of concern during the session posted many months prior to the actual event. This is shown in the following video entitled “Storms” (please also note the published date).
There can be no doubt that Remote Viewing has a potential for revealing what is as opposed to what will be. In this matter one must also know that there exists a wide range of differences between historical and non-historical sources of information. For those wishing to explore what is known of a non-historical source, I am now considering the careful release of more than a few closely guarded secrets.
What I am suggesting here is that many of you reading this now can also learn how to properly operate the brain. Although there are certain limitations, I believe that most can learn the basics of what I have come to discover over the many years of research, trial, and error.
Venus and Projection by A.C.H.
As of this writing, I am now in a position that is close enough to the horizon for which the national election will change the course of human history. This also represents the very best time in which to remote view who exactly will be our next President of the United States in 2016. Unlike past sessions in which I took for granted where we are within the multiverse, I am today slightly more certain in terms of a hard-won point of reference. Although the technique of remote viewing is imperfect, much as been learned of previous errors.
Who then will become our next President of the United States of America in 2016?
I am now setting the table for a very lengthy viewing session that will be recorded. The purpose of this will include the informed choice, observation of techniques employed by myself, and education. Front loaded sessions are extremely difficult to perform and as such, a lower probability of success must be expected. Never the less, I am today the most controversially successful viewer with unparalleled skill that will attempt the unimaginably difficult process by which a non-historical source of information is rendered.
Will I be successful?
Preliminary observations to be excluded from sessions will include the following:
- Hillary Clinton will not excite her base as much as trump stimulates both sides of the isle. It is likely that her marginal supporters will vote only if necessary as a measure against Trump. Historically, the highest degree of motivation favors the opposite situation.
- Donald Trump is a populist figure of high entertainment value during an age of over-stimulation and subsequent desensitization from years of on-line access devices. This means that a significant number of voters will no doubt opt for increased stimulation outside of reason. Hillary Clinton simply does not stimulate the brain to produce more dopamine as does the idea of political heresy. For Clinton, standing against the gun lobby is more like political suicide rather than heresy. Many who have become cynical will likely not want to miss future episodes of a hilariously entertaining Donald Trump kicking over tables in the White House.
- The National Rifle Association (NRA) is now pushing against Clinton’s incredibly naïve position against personal armament. Essentially, an opposition to the NRA equates to an unnecessary loss of voters from both sides of the isle. The western gun represents a unique symbol of historical culture that wildly separates the United States from Europe.
- Hillary Clinton is supported by an effort to maintain President Obama’s important social work. This means that Trump will have a very difficult journey ahead winning over important communities critical to winning a national election. In fact, this may be an inefficient task prior to the elections due to a history of systematic neglect, oppression, and outrageous disregard.
- Expectations are that Hillary Clinton will win the national election in 2016.