Predictions 1-11 for 2020
1. The incumbent will secure his position as President of the United States of America (see viewing clip).
2. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Ginsburg will not withstand the Donald Trump Presidency.
The change will occur in February (2021?) suggesting a new month of discussion. Might this change refer to Justice Ginsburg’s health? I think that it does and a point of no return appears to begin “two months in…”. A devout highly intelligent woman will be thrown into the fray of a manufactured controversy while being considered for the appointment.
3. (U.S.) The question of Abortion will be further addressed as a state by state matter with the expected support in opposition. Clever means aside, restrictions will infuriate the left as moderates present a 2024 candidate in their favor for President. This can be easily compared to today’s pro 2nd and 1st amendment candidate in which a silent majority will not waiver. Likewise, those that support a woman’s right to reproduction choices will not waiver in 2024. As our world becomes increasingly complicated with new sources of information, single issue voters will become increasingly important to politicians.
4. The 12th Imam of the Shiite system of belief may enter no more than a minor phase of occultation regardless of prayers and the impassioned expectation. Hidden even unto oneself, the idea of Iran’s “Mahdi” now begets sorrow, widespread despair, and ruin. The yellow flag emerges soiled and blackened by the secret war.
5. Iran and [X].
The leadership of Iran must not provoke an attack by the United States. Should this happen, there will likely be heavy ordinance strikes upon structures that are associated with uranium storage, research, and refinement.
Note: for those that know, the witnessed viewing data of [X] is in reference to line 7 of predictions for 2019. That line reads the following:
Iran and [X]. New threat of war?
6. New threat of war with Iran?
The answer to this question in 2020 will most likely be no. To clarify, President Trump will not seek a conventional war with Iran. His unconventional strategy(s) will include peace through overwhelming strength and as such, Iran’s current leadership will then face a growing lack of support from its people. Iran’s internal pressures will further assist the Trump Administration’s foreign policy regarding international cooperation and in planning. Should a measured exit occur, it will occur according to the opportunity.
7. Korea will find a limited peace. The armistice in part resolved, both North and South will remain divided until a plan for dismantling the Demilitarized Zone is presented. Total unification will not be realized in the life-time of either leader.
8. China and the United States agree to resume economic ties for the unexpected reason [X]. Problems will continue as ideological differences reveal hypocrisy on both sides. China is not a capitalist friendly state but rather, it uses capitalism as a means to an end.
9. Extreme weather conditions continue as forests burn around the world. In any season, hurricanes can form without consequence but at least one of horrific proportions will strike the United States inflicting damage.
10. Virginia’s sadly ironic moto “sic semper tyrannis” will be trampled as the state’s majority of 2nd Amendment supporters withstand the abuse of a legislature vis-a vis a cowardly, gullible, and wildly uninformed electorate. In response, the most serious of laws regarding gun ownership and presentation in that state are to be openly disregarded by those establishing “sanctuary counties”. This is a significant response that will continue to expand throughout other states such as Kentucky, Florida, Pennsylvania, etc.
11. A woman will most likely be elected President of the United States in 2024. Her presence is now clearly seen within the political spectrum. Who is she? The answer to this is that are two candidates with opposing points of view. From my perspective this would for now match closely with the former Governor of South Carolina Nikki Haley (Nimrata Randhawa) as opposed to U.S. National Guard Army Major Tulsi Gabbard. Nikki Haley was born into a Sikh family whereas Tulsi Gabbard is Hindu. This difference in religious backgrounds provides a more interesting view into each candidate.
Choice and Influence
There are many factors that will influence our decision as per who will win the national election in 2020 and especially in 2024. Some of these factors might include global warming, extreme weather patterns, human rights, polarizing demographics, population density coupled with dwindling resources, health care costs for an aging population of obese sedentary boomers, unimaginable national debt, and the following:
Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and other Cannabinoids
The effect upon individual voters in terms of ideology has yet to be explored as state by state decriminalization continues. However, I know that nearly all of my students while under the influence of THC perform poorly regarding their own inherent psychic abilities. Worse, a sense of time will be clearly distorted and any developing synesthetic skill will become restrained, muddled, or at best distorted. This is why I will not train an individual that has recently been under the influence of marijuana for at least one year and some cases, never at all.
Anxiety and the Political Implications of Marijuana Abuse
Although unproven, I have a very good reason to suspect that for viewers and other persons abusing Marijuana (i.e., long term habitual use), there remains a detrimental loss of inhibition regarding basic drives, sociological needs, and programmed desires lending toward a less than an objective view of oneself.
Inhibiting filters that normally protect the brain from nightmares and the processing of disturbing information will become distorted and in some cases regarding individual sensitivity, severe states of anxiety will result. Overall, with its abuse there can remain a prolonged sense of unease or lingering anxiety thereby influencing political choices outside of a more balanced or complete sense of awareness. Such persons of abuse will more often favor the centralization and enhancement of an authoritative government that invariably promises a false sense of safety through restriction.
Ben A. Way: I fear that unless we leverage our responsibility for the greater good, our actions may not be as rewarding.
Government: Would you like a strong comforting tea for that reason?
Throughout human history we know that it is the ubiquitous coward that abets the very worst of tyrants before reason. Today we see that same contemptuous mob driven coward threatening institutions that stand in support of the United States Constitution.
For example, there is a growing disregard amongst youth for the 2nd Amendment that would imperfectly safeguard against tyranny. This is clearly the result of leftist indoctrination targeting the developing brain that we know can be influenced according to the political convenience of fear and anxiety.
Shamefully, the First Amendment is also under attack by those that often espouse the extreme dangers of “hate speech” as potentially responsible for physical violence.
The Utility of Fear and Free Speech
Again, we see the coward in all cases respond blindly and favorably to the silencing of any opposition to tyranny. Remember that Hitler was not the only tyrant in human history to have silenced an unsuspecting heard of bleating sheeple in the name of cowardice (public safety). Both Joseph Stalin and Mao Zedong did the same before millions were to perish under their watch. Mao also employed the strategy of seducing a very large number of people in the wake of those suffering a drug induced psychosis from opium withdrawals. This required a cult army incapable of empathy under the leadership of Mao and his terrifying campaign of immediate abstinence. You might say that Mao’s brilliantly executed war on opium was successful but at what cost?
Mao was an enigmatic opportunist that knew without question the importance of focus and movement during a time of great fear and anxiety. His wondrous demeanor and soft-spoken reassurance naturally drew in those that were promised redemption in the wake of a cultural revolution. The appeal concerned in part a promise to reform those that were tolerant of decadence, inequality, corruption, and the bondage of substance abuse. On the other hand, death was the sentence for many who were deemed directly responsible such as opium dealers. Those that openly spoke against the revolution were also deemed responsible. In this case, some were interned as they are today for reform whereas those of influence were effectively silenced for the greater good.
The Lie of Safety
In nature there is no such thing as safety and when a government of any course opposes the paradox of freedom, it invariably fails to fulfill what is remaining of an evolutionary human process.
*Concerning Joseph Stalin, please see the timeline of gun control as it relates to the socialist revolution of Russia (1917).
*** The two-edged sword of freedom and the addition of “tea” before reason or treason.
***A time-line for line 7 will likely occur between 2020 and 2024.