February 2020 Update on Corona Virus and the United States
The coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), initially called the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV), is a new type of coronavirus. It causes respiratory illness in people. It was first identified in Wuhan, China.
Now that an earlier remote viewed prediction was clearly identified as per “2019”, it should be important to observe the following prediction lines in reference to China:
4. Human biological editing will be considered as per a future soldier/ citizen for the purpose of survival beyond exposure to weaponized biological agents capable of re-entry from retrofitted vehicles.
9. A new viral strain? Many will be affected.
Observing the 2019 data, we see that lines 4 and 9 are related to China and the [X] reference. For the present time, any and all forms of accidental exposure from Wuhan’s Biosafety National Laboratory lacks definitive proof. However, it would be extremely irresponsible of any media source to openly dismiss the possibility.
Isolated, pressurized, and filtered biological protection laboratories are extremely difficult to maintain. Over time, variables that favor accidental exposure add up in spite of any degree of human related intelligence, safety planning, mitigation, and experience. Officials that dismiss the possibility of an accident regarding any biological program be it here in the United States, Russia, or China are either naïve or willfully negligent in their duty to honor the trust, safety, and well-being of a necessarily less than informed public. Needless to say, this is a very serious issue that requires a careful lack of judgement toward the people of China.
What am I suggesting?
I believe that COVID-19 was not the product of engineering and that human exposure to the virus could be the result of an accident. Until an accident is ruled out, the fact remains that it is more likely that the virus crossed species naturally outside of the laboratory as was the case for two other coronaviruses SARS and MERS in recent history.
Immediate Concerns (1159/2998 A,15/2/20)
- Rates of infection within the United States will now increase.
- rates of mortality due to complications of the virus will remain relatively low for those with exceptional immune, gastrointestinal, and pulmonary health.
- The virus is highly contagious and as such, some will be infected in spite of the civilian use of N95 masks and lower levels of protection typically seen of health care staff during admissions, etc.
Preparedness as Opposed to Prevention
Realistically, prevention beyond that of complete isolation will not be likely and so, what measures have I taken as a remote viewer looking at the future of this disease back in 2018?
First, here is what I would NOT recommend:
- Never isolate yourself away from an organized lawful society during any perceived public crisis. For example, over-prepping with food storage, buying unincorporated land, or building underground bunkers will be far less effective than maintaining social interactions between like-minded people.
- Once reasonably confirmed, do not deny that you are infected. The more you learn about the disease, the more you will understand why it is important to seek professional medical help and maintain a quarantine if needed.
- Never trust unproven on-line herbal “remedies” or self-medicate with antibiotics. There is currently no treatment for viral pneumonia beyond that of supportive care. If you suspect infection, see a qualified nurse practitioner, physician’s assistant, osteopath, or other physician and get the chemistry, advice, and care you need.
Lastly, here is what I am doing now and have done in preparation only:
- Probiotic and Prebiotic Gastrointestinal Health is maintained with fresh fruits, bulk, and vegetables along with supplementation with a wide range of beneficial bacteria.
- I maintain a positive outlook through a mixture of long-distance tour cycling, running miles in the glorious sun, hiking, camping, resistance training, and stretching through yoga. For me yoga is most helpful for maintenance rather than meditation.
- The Wim Hoff Method is practiced although I have no illusions about what some have recklessly claimed of autonomic functions, immunity, and other wildly positive responses to disease. https://www.wimhofmethod.com/
“Things are never as bad or as good as they seem.”