Confirmation of structure in Manhattan , NY
Confirmation of structure in Manhattan , NY
“The Mandela Effect” by A.C.H.
In the image above, we see a lion standing either before or beyond Venus. This is in part to suggest that Donald Trump’s virtue best represents hope within one’s darkest hour. When thinking of this, we can best understand what Christ meant when stating in his own words that he was “the bright morning star…” (Revelation 22:16).
2. For the first time in America’s history, a woman will likely meet the long awaited challenge to effectively campaign for the position of either a Vice President or President concerning any party. I also believe that a voter based push against supporters of the Affordable Care Act prior to the national elections in 2016 will to some extent distort the views and expectations of the Republican Party. Success for any Republican Presidential Candidate in 2016 will largely depend upon the ability to effectively project acceptance without judgment. This means that “hatred” in the usual form of religiosity must no longer indiscreetly involve political platforms.
As for Donald Trump’s Vice Presidential pick, we find that his choice does not line up with the prediction in terms of gender and if it had, I am certain that his path for the Presidency would have been assured in terms of a more predictable outcome.
Does this mean that Hillary Clinton will be our next President of the United States in 2016?
Now that I have nearly exhausted a limited source of relative information to determine who will win the national elections in 2016, I am naturally inclined to pick the outlier rather than a more rational and predictable choice of Hillary Clinton. Although the Clinton campaign is brilliant, capable, and backed by a world of established powers, I am stimulated by the unexpected and feel that our nature is best served by foundational patterns. It is a fact that without the error, I would not be the remote viewer I am today nor would we exist.
Should the following be misunderstood as an error, so be it. I am displaying this for the interest I have in observation and what is considered to be a question of the optimal outcome. Where am I in terms of the aforementioned horizon? Perhaps it does not matter as the following requires that we engage honestly in choice while understanding consequence.
A Trump win would provide a new yet futile day in the sun for independence while a Clinton win will assist in world participation toward the purchasing of time in lieu of human extinction.
Venus and Projection by A.C.H.
As of this writing, I am now in a position that is close enough to the horizon for which the national election will change the course of human history. This also represents the very best time in which to remote view who exactly will be our next President of the United States in 2016. Unlike past sessions in which I took for granted where we are within the multiverse, I am today slightly more certain in terms of a hard-won point of reference. Although the technique of remote viewing is imperfect, much as been learned of previous errors.
Who then will become our next President of the United States of America in 2016?
I am now setting the table for a very lengthy viewing session that will be recorded. The purpose of this will include the informed choice, observation of techniques employed by myself, and education. Front loaded sessions are extremely difficult to perform and as such, a lower probability of success must be expected. Never the less, I am today the most controversially successful viewer with unparalleled skill that will attempt the unimaginably difficult process by which a non-historical source of information is rendered.
Will I be successful?
Preliminary observations to be excluded from sessions will include the following:
I knew long ago that this event would signify something new. This is a sign-post related to certain events that I am acutely aware of due to the many years of accessing non-historical sources of information. This also means that some unfair judgments will be made of our Muslim neighbors that were once protected by the perception that terrorists are more like the disenfranchised youth typically seen of ISIS within Syria.
As you are reading this now, brain-dead Jurassic Parked Repugnicans are openly opposed to a brilliant political move by President Obama that will provide a free community college education to every American citizen. We can only be thankful that many Repugnicans are now opposed to this incredibly popular proposal as it will undoubtedly assist a Hillary Clinton win in 2016. This will be true provided that she does not face Mitt Romney during the race to the White House. As a perceived moderate, Mitt Romney must receive support from his own potentially disloyal and conniving base of bleach boned dinosaurs in which to take the nomination. An example of why Hillary could win secondary to Romney’s lack of clear-headed support from his base might now be found within the Iowa FreeDUMB summit that took place on January 24, 2015. Essentially, this was a summit of those opposing both Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush and furthermore, it represents a complete list of those most guilty by association with the absolute joke of political jokes Radical Rick Santorum. In this respect both Jeb and Mitt were very wise not to show up for this highly embarrassing show of those who have absolutely no chance what-so-ever of being elected President against Hillary Clinton in 2016.
As for President Obama, I passionately agree with what he is attempting to do for education. An educated society is exactly what we need for social reforms to occur efficiently.
January 20, 2015
The terrorist group widely known as ISIS is now holding two Japanese men as per a 200 million dollar ransom. Should this demand not be met, ISIS has threatened to video capture the decapitation of each man just beyond a 72 hour frame of time. This means that the average time of distribution beyond submittal points to Sunday as the planned day for release. This day also refers to a propagandist slight by ISIS against the United States. Unless these men are found in time, a digital rendering of the beheadings will likely be distributed throughout Japan.
Meanwhile the government of Japan’s “top priority” is said to rest squarely upon the safe return of these two men (see image below).
From left to right is seen Kenji Goto, Jihadi John Doe, and Haruna (Masayuki) Yakawa. Remote viewing the location of “Jihad Johnny” would be helpful in this case.
What then of remote viewing?
Many people in Japan are familiar with my remote viewing talents as I have been on television reaching millions there. For example, I successfully located a missing person while in Tokyo. Finding a person in this region of the world under the pressures of Japanese television is like finding a specific needle within a needle stack. I alone found this person just as it was for the challenge to find a person named “Caprice” within the United States.
Will the ransom be paid?
Full ransom for a widely distributed case such as this is unlikely to be paid. It is known that in order to discourage similar acts of capture, an economic incentive must not openly exist. It can be reasonably assumed that under these circumstances, an expectation of full payment will take little precedent over the perceived value of mockery, fear, and propaganda.
What are the chances that traditional forms of intelligence will be used successfully to locate and retrieve each man safely?
Unless significant patterns of information emerge regarding the anticipated activities of John Doe, the chance for a successful rescue will only be slightly improved.
In preface you should know that the following witnessed text was completed within the early hours of January 1, 2015. Due to an increased interest in my work and other surprising requests, I am posting this for the purpose of inspection and honest judgment. As one can expect, not every prediction will be absolutely correct and in light of this, one might also refer to the improbability principle as narrowly explained by the eminent dice tossing statistician David J. Hand. On the other hand, an open mind without balance risks the loss of its brain…
“Physics is to math what sex is to masturbation.”
-Richard P. Feynman
More than Speculative Musings for 2015 and Beyond
January 1, 2015
*As of January 1, 2015 both Jeb Bush and Carly Fiorina are known potentials. Should Hillary make her official announcement, Carly will then move beyond a known to that of intense scrutiny provided that she remains in the race.
I find it curious that the original search term for the Romney data referred to something “Next” as opposed to exactly “What” would be President in 2012. Thinking about this in retrospect, Romney could in fact be “Next” beyond that of President Obama? Time-lines are notoriously difficult and as an accomplished viewer upon the extreme fringe of exploration, I have much to learn. Again, it may be possible that an optimum trajectory is presented for the 2016 election cycle and nothing more. For every viewer, serious questions remain of any non-historical source of information.
2. Lacking the necessary upgrades and engineering, centralized power delivery systems will begin to show the inevitable signs of failure. An unrealized aspect of industrial demand will soon cause public concern for a more reliable and clean source of electricity such as nuclear fission. The concept of micro-grid and larger independent systems powered by natural gas generators must also be realized just as water wells are now shared within smaller unincorporated communities. Although modular fission plants will never replace the potential of third and fourth generation multiple acre systems with redundancy, they could in the long run prove useful in spite of a highly misinformed public. I believe that complex electrical grids with multiple above ground transmission wires must now be replaced or segmented to that of any system newly designed by engineers for localized production and distribution. This should also be integrated with existing alternative sources, if available. This being said, the energy potential of uranium far exceeds that of fossil fuels, wind powered turbines, and solar voltaic panels. It is for this reason that nuclear fission will remain in our future as a matter of national security that effectively meets demand. Threats such as long range riffle penetrations of outlying electrical substation transformers might also become problematic. To put this into perspective, issues concerning smart grid cyber security can be compared to the simple threat of a lone wolf night-scoping the ubiquitous outlying electrical substation. Many of these substations are equipped with large transformers submerged in dielectric oil that if compromised, overheating and failure will result. It is conceivable that a strategic strike upon multiple sites including other soft targets could result in distribution prioritization which will likely refer to a lengthy residential blackout. Power plants on the other hand involve internal redundant safety systems that are monitored in 24 hour shifts. Unlike substations, they are least vulnerable to outside sources of cyber disruption including the aforementioned small lone wolf physical attacks. Stepping up to an important level of security, our nation’s nuclear power plants are extremely safe. As such, these plants will not be easily disrupted by state sponsored cyber intrusions nor by terrorist or lone wolf activity. Those who tell you otherwise are misinformed or worse; they have an agenda designed to take advantage of the incredible ignorance surrounding the safe and environmentally sound production of energy using refined uranium, dismantled nuclear warheads, and spent fuel from early generation plants. People like this often lack an educational or science background yet remain mindlessly steadfast against nuclear energy. The historical facts of safety support the nuclear industry in spite of accidents involving early generation plants that have failed in Japan and Russia. The Three Mile Island plant within the United States involved an inside job taking advantage of a known level of incompetence. Those who planned the operation knew that if successful, an unrelenting media storm would follow involving fear, evacuations, and decommission. This would also secure an effective reference for those within radical environmental groups marching against any and all things related to nuclear energy. It is for this and other political reasons that few nuclear power facilities have been built within the United States since the incident of Three Mile Island. Meanwhile, ecologically minded European countries such as France have been investing in third and fourth generation facilities using spent fuel. Unfortunately, the United States has been left far behind with a limited potential for generating electricity and unless this is addressed beyond the inevitable limits of technologically supported conservation, a competitive potential with respect to an industrializing world will be adversely affected.
3. Over the next few years, the United States will endure storms that are likely to rake the east and in some cases, flooding will continue along the in-land sections especially near major rivers. Seasonal waves of heat rise dangerously off the plains as worrisome drought expands throughout the southwest.
4. Isolation, hatred, and the public murder of [X]. If successful, the impact of this tragic loss upon our world will not be positive. Prevention as per [A] is possible. This has been meticulously viewed with multiple sessions. I am reasonably sure that alterations are possible regardless of those who do not wish to understand the process by which the information now exists.
5. A prediction of some geological activity near the obvious faults and perhaps a caldera must not be assumed. Rather, I must take note of an unusual interest in the subject at hand as it relates best but not exclusively to California, Alaska, and Wyoming. This could also mean that nothing unusual will happen as I simply plan to visit some or all of these locations within the year.
6. Pope Francis will attempt reconciliation between Christians and Muslims for the unexpected reason. I believe that he is to recommend a more prominent stance against violence. Failing this, a populist rise against Islam will begin secondary to public acts of terrorism such as the beheading of journalists and other western individuals (2014). If directed effectively within targeted world communities, future acts of violence will serve to enhance a coalition of military forces against a commonly perceived enemy.
7. Research will soon prove useful toward the inevitable development of artificial intelligence (AI). Beyond this, 2016 will mark the progression of AI toward the early stages of assimilation. This development signals the end of humanity should it continue up to and beyond the anticipated years of incomprehensible intelligence. When remote viewing this, we find a perplexing view of what appears to be an exploding black hole within empty space. What the AI seems to be acquiring in terms of information relates best to that of empty space, dark energy, or nothing rather than the event itself. Our current existence with respect to the AI is coldly irrelevant. Another extremely odd occurrence within some viewing sessions suggests that the AI might exist as the mind does outside of time. This could explain other sessions revealing the mirrored technological development of its existence through our own scientific quest for information.